What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Manly

SharkShocked

Bench
Lyon got injured, DCE looked dodgy (will still play), Mason on a shoulder charge report.

19,000 however is a stretch. Even for a game that deserves it, we probably won't get that many people.

jc155776

Coach
Isn't 19k figure now deemed a bit of a mythical furphy? I remember a home semi against the raiders that was shoulder to shoulder and it was like 18k?? No idea where they were gonna fit anyone else in.

The ground attendance record is 22,302, which was set when the Sharks took on the Dragons in May 2004. Courtesy of Doctor Google.

A bit less and about $30,000 cash in your brown paper bag for every 1000 you can hide.

I'll be there

Excellent!!!

You aren't wrong, however, teams agreed to this a while ago on the provisio that they get a cash payment from the NRL.

Not sure how much it is, but IF we host a game at ANZ/SFS we get money from the NRL, in return, they take the gate takings.

Cheers for that, I didn't know that they gave a payment out.

Toovey's last game, most probably, they will be hyped.

The ground attendance record is 22,302, which was set when the Sharks took on the Dragons in May 2004. Courtesy of Doctor Google.

A bit less and about $30,000 cash in your brown paper bag for every 1000 you can hide.

we cant get that any more cos of the southern stand.
less standing room etc

I don't reckon we can get that many in there anyway though

coolumsharkie

Referee
It will be standing room only, obviously those members that cant make it will take the dough.. I might have to book before Saturday, you reckon?

chewsta

First Grade
was there with no kids.
We were close to whoever won that stuff though

Ah sweet, I ended up sitting up there, a mate of mine had Fifitas passes through his wife somehow and I ended up in those seats. I remembered you mentioning sitting near Fifita once before, i got talking to the bloke with the kids, he was a funny prick, Wondered if it was you guys.

carcharias

Immortal
Yeah fifita wasn't behind me .
sometimes they the injured players take up the 2 or 3 rows behind us.
I was there with 2 mates and a chick.

be there fathers day with my boy..get Gals autograph

Vin Fizz

Bench
Put my seat up for grabs on the buyback scheme today. Cant get to the game. Bloody ell I didn't get to a single one this year fugg it all. Anyway cracker of a seat to whomever gets it. Enjoy.

Latest posts