What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Manly

jc155776

Coach
GA won't sell out.

I hope the game doesn't get overhyped and people don't turn up thinking it's already sold out.

ghoti

Bench
ah thanks...fully ticketed for the year and been to 6 home games that weren't even close to sell outs...so wasn't sure if they were only reserved until capacity was reached or whatever (dumb in hindsight).

father's day 'gift' for my old man (he's a parra supporter), so hope it's a good one

drago brelli

Bench
Yous Cronulla Sutherland fans are frettin' over nothing. Steel Dragons v Wests/Balmain no one cares and Cronulla will beat Manly. How do I know this? I am winning my tipping comp.

Pig Champion

Juniors
mate if you are a GA member you should be sweet

those who get in using junior passes etc wont be able to get in

Junior league tickets are fine as long as you did it a few days ago like I did, they are downloaded from Ticketek and are valid. They have now put a cap on them for the game and are no longer available.

Feej

First Grade
Nahhhhh, wasn't MESSIAH.
Havn't noticed any rants from that Aussieblaze plank in a while, he must have been punted from the FB pages too.

No, he's alive and well on there.

One of his best:

do some of u on here actually have any confidence in our team??? WHAT IF'S !!! manly this manly that , should'nt even be thinking what if!!! u should be just thinking by how much will we win and we will be playing the chooks next week!! yr either got enough confidence in them or u dnt for those that dnt i feel sorry for u being a sharks supporter then , there a confident team playing for each other and we should be confident supporters supporting the team we love.. with 100% confidence no talk of what if's just positive talk when!!!!

Latest posts