What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Manly

Card Shark

Immortal
I'm hearing Lyon is out. Can anyone confirm?

The way he was limping on the news a couple of days ago, he'd be very doubtful.

If he hasn't improved, I hope he does play. Wouldn't surprise me if he did for the last game of the year & for Toovey.

Jono Russell

Bench
I think Both Lyon and DCE looked pretty bad last match. If they play will depend on if Dragons win or get smashed.

I think Both Lyon and DCE looked pretty bad last match. If they play will depend on if Dragons win or get smashed.

I agree with this.

They will know b4 hand if they are a chance of making the 8 after that result.

Can't see them risking the health of big name players if it's a dud match.

But if the Tigers smash the Dragons.......

cb4

First Grade
Don't go for anyone, just win our game and we are in the top 4. We have just as much on the line as Manly do.

DJShaksta

First Grade
Don't go for anyone, just win our game and we are in the top 4. We have just as much on the line as Manly do.

This.
Don't leave it up to 3 other teams to determine our position.
Just win and take some decent form into next week.

Sime_11

Juniors
hope the sharkies win, just keep that top 4 spot lol. will be good to have someone to support in the finals (panther fan)

Card Shark

Immortal

Agree.

If Manly are still in the race (albeit remotely) come Sunday arvo, it's not such a bad thing.

It's more reason for us to focus & lift (unlike the Eels game) & if we win, it will prepare us better for the semis I reckon.

ghoti

Bench
Anyone know what the situation is for a GA membership getting into a potential sell out game? As long as I show up early I'm sweet right? Would be a f**ker to miss out...

cb4

First Grade
Anyone know what the situation is for a GA membership getting into a potential sell out game? As long as I show up early I'm sweet right? Would be a f**ker to miss out...

If you have a ticketed membership they have no right to not let you in. If they do that, I would make a complaint fist hand to management on the day.

mate if you are a GA member you should be sweet

those who get in using junior passes etc wont be able to get in

CEO

Juniors

Just be careful if it is 'Flexi 5'. There is a note on the ticket that says. Cannot be used for RD18 v's Dragons and subject to ground capacity. Or similar words to that effect.

Basically get there early as you may be forced away if the 'Full House' sign goes up. For that reason the family will be queuing for the gates to open at 130pm.

Latest posts