What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Raiders rd 20

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Maybe I'm being harsh but I felt our halves were poor. It just felt like the week before with poor last tackle options / execution. No doubt having rearranged edges didn't help and maybe if I watch the game again I'll form a different view. But gut feel after the match was a lack of direction and hesitancy at the end of sets and that's on the halves. TMM especially feels like a shadow of the player he was a month ago.

I don't really disagree, I guess it's more that even though our halves seemed to play poorly, one way or another we were able to put enough points (well, tries) on. 4 tries to 3 with that rearranged line-up was a good effort (even if it flattered the actual quality of our attack) and should have been enough for a win. We robbed ourselves of (another) against the odds win by, frankly, coming up with a fresh new way to choke.

Latest posts