What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

vs Raiders

Does the man offside on the kick coming within 10 m of the play penalty still exist?
As McIllrick was offside and within 10m of the play for the challenge on the kick that lead to the try off second kick.

JoeD

First Grade
Does the man offside on the kick coming within 10 m of the play penalty still exist?
As McIllrick was offside and within 10m of the play for the challenge on the kick that lead to the try off second kick.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Manu despite scoring 2 tries is looking very delicate.

Iafeta

Referee
Todd Lowrie, Sam Rapira, Ben Henry, Sebastine Ikahihifo, Feleti Mateo, you can all go and screw yourselves. You disgraceful pieces of scum all were responsible for the debacle that was the last 25 minutes. You pieces of filth should be feeling absolutely ashamed of yourselves with the handling at the end. Disgraceful. I have never been so pinged off.

Diesel

Referee
We shouldn't have gotten into that position after leading 16-4. I'm pissed off for this reason and that refs call at the 77'

Diesel

Referee
Todd Lowrie, Sam Rapira, Ben Henry, Sebastine Ikahihifo, Feleti Mateo, you can all go and screw yourselves. You disgraceful pieces of scum all were responsible for the debacle that was the last 25 minutes. You pieces of filth should be feeling absolutely ashamed of yourselves with the handling at the end. Disgraceful. I have never been so pinged off.

And add to that we have Melbourne on ANZAC Day in Melbourne. I'm not sure what we are playing for now, its round 6 and we won't make the finals and can only hope we finish 15th

Thirty-Three

Juniors
I'm only a casual Warriors fan, it's bad enough that our team is mediocre but week in week out we are screwed by the refs. Raiders committed one penalisable offense in 80 minutes apparently!

Latest posts