What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Storm

Drzoidberg

Juniors
Now does Manu get the Inu treatment? Game on the line against the storm three stupid errors.

Same same, trying something, looking stupid.

Warmess

Juniors
Oh hey guys, lets not bag Manu cause he puts in 100% every game and runs at the line hard.

Lol.

Vulcans.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Who is the defensive coach ? Whoever it is should be sacked, the structure is abysmal. They are good at scrambling but the trouble starts well before that

Micistm

Bench
Turned over in the second half, there was an interesting docu on the Pyramids. I like Pyramids.
My hearts just not in it atm, feel a bit flat about watching it. Can't see us being a contender at all this year tbh. Our defence is terrible and not improving for a start, and we don't seem to learn from what went wrong the week before. Disappointing. We started the year with shit starts to fight back, now we're going okay at the start before letting teams back in. Guess in that regard we have learnt a bit... ;-)

TheDMC

Bench
Turned over in the second half, there was an interesting docu on the Pyramids. I like Pyramids.
My hearts just not in it atm, feel a bit flat about watching it. Can't see us being a contender at all this year tbh. Our defence is terrible and not improving for a start, and we don't seem to learn from what went wrong the week before. Disappointing. We started the year with shit starts to fight back, now we're going okay at the start before letting teams back in. Guess in that regard we have learnt a bit... ;-)

Today we defused kicks pretty well, with some luck I might add, but our backline defence is so bad we will struggle to win 50% of games here on in if we don't sort it. Locke is our only hope...no use having great forwards but sieve backs. Can't believe we don't have Inu there, or wing, so depressing.

hitman82

Bench
Today we defused kicks pretty well, with some luck I might add, but our backline defence is so bad we will struggle to win 50% of games here on in if we don't sort it. Locke is our only hope...no use having great forwards but sieve backs. Can't believe we don't have Inu there, or wing, so depressing.

He's contracted to the Bulldogs. ;-)

That was a shit game tbh. I don't even know where to start.

Latest posts