What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Tigers rd1 2016

Who's Morgan?

Yeah definitely need gelling.

I was wrong about the Tigers. Looks like they'll win cos so far they're the winners BUT!! nothing like a good Ole Warrior come back to liven up the NRL.

At 22-12 maybe but it looks as they are offering nothing, other than relying on Tigers mistakes.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
At 22-12 maybe but it looks as they are offering nothing, other than relying on Tigers mistakes.

I agree they haven't gelled and in some small instances they're slightly in each others way.

They haven't had as much ball as well.

40 min to go. Let's hope for a goodie.

mikeob

Juniors
Temp is currently 30. The Warriors have rarely performed when it's warm. Next week it's Suncorp where it will be warm and humid, probably high humidity.

I'll give RTS that it was knocked out.
And lucky Tigers stuffed it.
Lisone running with energy.
Ashford held up twice.
Tackle restarted.
Penalty lyng in ruck.
Mannering scores under the post! Off a short flat pass from SJ.
Tigers D was looking good, but to much possession.
28-10

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
I'll give RTS that it was knocked out.
And lucky Tigers stuffed it.
Lisone running with energy.
Ashford held up twice.
Tackle restarted.
Penalty lyng in ruck.
Mannering scores under the post! Off a short flat pass from SJ.
Tigers D was looking good, but to much possession.
28-10
Konnie would've scored one of those hit ups where Ayshford got held up but Aysh is having a solid game.

RTS ran 90m! Simmona had his number, using the sideline to slow him up. But smart play by RTS.
Thompson scores on opposite side.
Johnson nearly got greed. But got the ball to Thompson.
28-14 Lolo hit upright.