What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Titans

chrisD

Coach
Not that I can remember Smith being particularly poor I think he be bearing the brunt of Souths dominance in the ruck and second phase, Cleary might not have been happy with his tackling effectiveness.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Ciraldo offers us a third first receiver option! He really fancys himself as a ball player!!*

*yes, I'm taking the piss. His selection has me stumped!

soc123_au

Staff member
Goosie is less deluded than Goldenrod. Although the Ciraldo love has me wondering.

Another year, another season of rubbish selections and poor peformances. At some point surely the Panthers will have to get their act together.

chrisD

Coach
Grant gets dropped to the bench presumably because of Souths forwards running riot and Sutton running over him, so what does he do? Let's Bird run over him. He should forget all ideas about SOO and concentrate on holding a first grade spot.

f**k Walsh off too, his passing game is just shithouse, at least Humble can throw a ball out in front of a player on his chest.

Panther Pete

Juniors
I am liking Tom Humble more and more each game and damn he is fast. He ran Inglis down last week and showed a clean pair of heels to the Titans wingers today which is impressive. It is however frustrating watching us make 60 meters in a set but then we cant get over the line when we have a set of six inside their 10 meter line. The boys are certainly turning up to play each week which is a good sign, I just think we are a couple of quality players away from
being a good side.

marty65

Juniors
Humble and Segeyaro had a great game (not for the 1st time).
But some of the other performances had me reaching for the
vomit bag....:x.

Panther Pete

Juniors
Segeyaro was again one of our best. I also thought Simmons, Whare and Mansour all played well again its just a shame when the pressure was on with 5 mins to go and we were attacking their line the ball goes to ground rather than hitting any number of our players on the chest.

meek

Juniors
thought Tim Grant played very ordinary - as in my opinion he did against Souths.
Terrible -

Also Kingston has more lives than a cat - think he should be dropped as well - offers nothing - Segayro light years better -.
Ciraldo less said the better - what was the coach thinking -
Are we sure Elliots not sending team lists under an alias .

anyway my opinion

Go Panthers