What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vuna. I will miss you!!!

Yosh

Coach
I don't think we were really all that keen on keeping him back then were we? Correct me if I am wrong but when he signed there was no upgrade in cap usage, we told the world that we were going to spend all our budget on a big name player (JT, SBW etc) so he wasn't gonna get much money any wasn't it? Also wasn't he involved in some court case as well? I guess things weren't looking too good for him and he just signed what was best for him right at that moment.

I wish he comes back though. Unless Kev steps up, I don't know how much longer I can hack McManus getting tackled by Casper every time he tries to return the ball...

Sacrolishes

Juniors
I'm actually expecting Kev to be a starting winger next year by first game. i have a feeling poor old jimmy mac's body has been cursed!! and doubt it will improve in time.

Still of course depending on signings. id rather see Kev get a go over this Liliki.. mind you i haven't seen him play yet. Kev will no doubt be an issue in defence cause he's small.. i mean he is one tough physical little hombre.. but up against taller stronger opponents it will be tough for him. Bring on the Naiqama growth spurt haha.. mind the spelling!

Serc

First Grade
Likiliki is a centre. Well has only played there to date so I would assume he is anyway.