What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA BEARS

MugaB

Coach
yeh the deal is done regardless by sound of it, I'm just playing with the village idiot.
Deals not done till it's announced...
Besides you should be worried about the home jersey colors, more than all this other sidesow shìt.
Majority Black and gold, should be the home...
Leave the away jersey as the bears red and black moniker
Keep the home looking WA as you guys will watching them live

Wb1234

Referee
Besides you should be worried about the home jersey colors, more than all this other sidesow shìt.
Majority Black and gold, should be the home...
Leave the away jersey as the bears red and black moniker
Trying to sign players at the same time png are with tax exemptions and lower travel times is going to be a struggle

foundation coach is going to be a huge decision

Perth Red

Post Whore
Black and gold, should be the home...
Leave the away jersey as the bears moniker
Very true but Sacko pretty much alluded to it as best he could under the embargo to soften the blow I think.

I dont think NS will allow it (and here we go!).
I think it will be red and black with maybe a dash of yellow or gold and white. Away likely mostly white with red, black and yellow/gold.

Id be surprised if that isnt the clubs colours.

Im more concerned about the current ugly and dated Bears badge, that could def do with an update! Again if NS will allow it will be interesting to see.

Wb1234

Referee
Very true but Sacko pretty much alluded to it as best he could under the embargo to soften the blow I think.

I think it will be red and black with maybe a dash of yellow or gold and white. Away likely mostly white with red, black and yellow/gold.

Im more concerned about the current ugly and dated Bears badge, that could def do with an update! Again if NS will allow it will be interesting to see.
Bears don’t care what the bear on the badge looks like lmao

MugaB

Coach

I don't mind this one

20230620_051502.png

Perth Red

Post Whore
Trying to sign players at the same time png are with tax exemptions and lower travel times is going to be a struggle

foundation coach is going to be a huge decision
Live in City Beach or in a compound in Port Moresby. Not sure its going to be that much of a challenge to compete for some players!

Wb1234

Referee
Live in City Beach or in a compound in Port Moresby. Not sure its going to be that much of a challenge for some players!
Perth need a 2 year gap before png comes in to try and build a decent side

even then it’s rushed and should be spaced out more

Perth Red

Post Whore
Perth need a 2 year gap before png comes in to try and build a decent side

even then it’s rushed and should be spaced out more
They are clearly trying to maximise the next tv deal by having all 20 clubs in during it. I get the financial imperative to do that but it does make it tough for the new clubs to build properly. I think they have maybe been swayed by the Dolphins form this year and think if they can do it. Of course adding a further 3 more teams, quite possibly all in non RL developed cities, in a short period is a massively different scenario.

Wb1234

Referee
They are clearly trying to maximise the next tv deal by having all 20 clubs in during it. I get the financial imperative to do that but it does make it tough for the new clubs to build properly. I think they have maybe been swayed by the Dolphins form this year and think if they can do it. Of course adding a further 3 more teams, quite possibly all in non RL developed cities, in a short period is a massively different scenario.
PNG doesn’t matter if they run last their fans will show up regardless

Perth needs to make a good impression in an afl market

Nrl pathways are going to take a good ten years to catch up with the four extra nrl teams

bringing in 3 at once would be a disaster even if it means a lot more money on the tv deal

BuffaloRules

Coach

I’ve said this earlier ..but it’s typical NRL… drag the chain for years ..and now they have a mad panic to get it all done at the last minute ..

Should have gone with Perth for 2026… and then they need two years between each team …player market is going to go mental if you bring in three teams in two years

Wb1234

Referee
I’ve said this earlier ..but it’s typical NRL… drag the chain for years ..and now they have a mad panic to get it all done at the last minute ..

Should have gone with Perth for 2026… and then they need two years between each team …player market is going to go mental if you bring in three teams in two years
If they announce Perth in September this year for 2027 is not too rushed to put together a side

coach will have to be signed up soon to maybe start next year

Perth Red

Post Whore
If they announce Perth in September this year for 2027 is not too rushed to put together a side

coach will have to be signed up soon to maybe start next year
Sounds like Arthurs has already got the job and would be here next year to build the squad if green light given.
Or Jason Taylor? He seems to have done a good job at NSW cup level for a number of years. Might be too much NS for the WA owners though?

Latest posts