What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA BEARS

flippikat

Bench

Attachments

• chiefs.jpg
    chiefs.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 4

Milhouse2020

Juniors
Awesome
Acceptance of being an AFL trolling turd... tick
acceptance of being a moron.... tick
Now it time to accept that you are unwelcome here

Actually, I'm the most popular chap in these forums. Now run along and play with your Barbie dolls.

Centy Coast

Juniors
Some work a bloke on Instagram did on his ideas for the bid. I thought it was top shelf!! Check out his work if you’re on insta- really good!!View attachment 90904
View attachment 90905View attachment 90906View attachment 90907
You beat me to it, I liked Jersey Tragics original design from two years ago as well.
I’d have his heritage jersey as the away jersey.
I hate white jerseys, I really like when people come up with these different jersey designs.

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
Genuine question about the Perth Bears I'd like everyone's opinion on...

How would the North Sydney pathways work? Are the players contracted to Perth? Because if not, you'd imagine the majority of them will come through the pathways for an opportunity but sign with a Sydney club once they get to NRL standard. Am I missing something?

I think the Bears offer Perth some genuine benefits through ready made Sydney memberships and TV eyeballs to complement the new fanbase being built in WA, but I am not seeing how this pathway thing is going to work out for them.

Wb1234

Referee
Genuine question about the Perth Bears I'd like everyone's opinion on...

How would the North Sydney pathways work? Are the players contracted to Perth? Because if not, you'd imagine the majority of them will come through the pathways for an opportunity but sign with a Sydney club once they get to NRL standard. Am I missing something?

I think the Bears offer Perth some genuine benefits through ready made Sydney memberships and TV eyeballs to complement the new fanbase being built in WA, but I am not seeing how this pathway thing is going to work out for them.
Same as any current club that has elite juniors and other clubs can raid them

they won’t keep all their good juniors but they will keep some

and more so junior numbers will in the north shore will go back to the numbers of the early 90s

the north shore has a stack of elite men’s and women’s schools and with the collapse of union they can get access to these pathways too

Asquith magpies rl team just produced a current wallaby

Sydney’s north shore is massive in area

and it’s largely been neglected by rugby league

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
Same as any current club that has elite juniors and other clubs can raid them

they won’t keep all their good juniors but they will keep some

and more so junior numbers will in the north shore will go back to the numbers of the early 90s

the north shore has a stack of elite men’s and women’s schools and with the collapse of union they can get access to these pathways too

Asquith magpies rl team just produced a current wallaby

Sydney’s north shore is massive in area

and it’s largely been neglected by rugby league
Yeah, no argument that it will be great for Sydney RL and will produce more players for the game as a whole, but I can't see too many moving to Perth when they've got 9 NRL clubs in their own city.

Latest posts