What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA BEARS

Bukowski

Juniors
Same as any current club that has elite juniors and other clubs can raid them

they won’t keep all their good juniors but they will keep some

and more so junior numbers will in the north shore will go back to the numbers of the early 90s

the north shore has a stack of elite men’s and women’s schools and with the collapse of union they can get access to these pathways too

Asquith magpies rl team just produced a current wallaby

Sydney’s north shore is massive in area

and it’s largely been neglected by rugby league
So the Perth club has to finance a junior area in Sydney?

Oh, it s making sense now.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
The bears offer nothing to anyone except a few old fogies living in the past who get an erection reminiscing about a f**king fig tree and Mark Snowden's ugly mug.

Unless their fanbase is 110 years old the bears past is mediocrity, failure, self interest and delusion and only the mentally f**ked would want a bar of them.

Wb1234

Referee
Yeah, no argument that it will be great for Sydney RL and will produce more players for the game as a whole, but I can't see too many moving to Perth when they've got 9 NRL clubs in their own city.
Moving to Perth qld nz or Melbourne has its pros and cons

Perth has very cheap property near the beach and no traffic

Perth will be an easier sell imo than Victoria Canberra or Penrith

those nine Sydney teams already have their own juniors too competition for an elite pathways spot are hard to come by

The same people who gaslight you for pointing out the NRL is Sydney-centric are saying we should send the Bears to Perth because it will be good for rugby league on the North Shore.

MugaB

Coach
The same people who gaslight you for pointing out the NRL is Sydney-centric are saying we should send the Bears to Perth because it will be good for rugby league on the North Shore.
Well until we get 20 team dimwit, it will remain Sydney centric, currently 9 clubs beats the 8 expansion teams, even then you've got Newcastle in nsw... so until you get on board with all and any expansion the game will remain Sydney centric

Well until we get 20 team dimwit, it will remain Sydney centric, currently 9 clubs beats the 8 expansion teams, even then you've got Newcastle in nsw... so until you get on board with all and any expansion the game will remain Sydney centric
Take your pills. You're speaking more shit than usual.

On the one hand you claim the ARLC isn't Sydney-centric.

Now you're claiming it is Sydney-centric?

I have no doubt you'll whinge about people from outside of Sydney for pointing out that the game is Sydney-centric because you're a sook?

If you send the Bears to Perth and play "home" games at Perth then 10 of the 18 teams will be from Sydney.

Last edited:

MugaB

Coach
Take your pills. You're speaking more shit than usual.

On the one hand you claim the ARLC isn't Sydney-centric.

Now you're claiming it is Sydney-centric?

I have no doubt you'll whinge about people from outside of Sydney for pointing out that the game is Sydney-centric because you're a sook?

If you send the Bears to Perth and play "home" games at Perth then 10 of the 18 teams will be from Sydney.
I'm not saying anything, other than you're a dimwit if you keep talking down all expansion bids, the ratio of teams in nsw outweighs the no. of expansion teams, that won't change until they expand morso..
It's a nswrl comp, get use to it

I'm not saying anything, other than you're a dimwit if you keep talking down all expansion bids, the ratio of teams in nsw outweighs the no. of expansion teams, that won't change until they expand morso..
It's a nswrl comp, get use to it
There's a rule stating all bids outside of Brisbane cannot be criticised?

The last NSWRL season was in 1994.

I hate to say it, but people like you are the reason the game has never reached its potential.

Milhouse2020

Juniors
There's a rule stating all bids outside of Brisbane cannot be criticised?

The last NSWRL season was in 1994.

I hate to say it, but people like you are the reason the game has never reached its potential.

It's also the reason why the Super League war happened in the first place.

And that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Latest posts