What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA BEARS

MugaB

Coach
The bus is empty
No it's not, there's shows in the windows, besides it's a cartoon... why are you taking this so litterally, we have more important things to talk about on these expansion threads like nepotism, homophobic connotations, loganisms and how to be an elitist classist

BuffaloRules

Coach
No it's not, there's shows in the windows, besides it's a cartoon... why are you taking this so litterally, we have more important things to talk about on these expansion threads like nepotism, homophobic connotations, loganisms and how to be an elitist classist

looks to me like empty seats .. I was thinking the Panther could be driving some of those North Sydney juniors over with him ….

MugaB

Coach
looks to me like empty seats .. I was thinking the Panther could be driving some of those North Sydney juniors over with him ….
Well if we really want to look into the intricacies of this picture, the bus driving panther is wearing a blue singlet, which means he could be Stephen "Critta" Crighton, OR a west coast Eagles fan

Fllllaaaaaaagggggggggg!!!!!