What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA BEARS

Wb1234

Referee
It’s completely different as the Swans were the same club that simply moved cities ..

This team has a new ownership removed from the North Sydney Bears..

Is Sydney in the southern States ? Where are you from?
The swans were the same club that moved cities

the bears are the same club that moved cities

the ownership of south Melbourne did not carry over to Sydney just like the bears situation lol

Perth Red

Post Whore
It’s completely different as the Swans were the same club that simply moved cities ..

This team has a new ownership removed from the North Sydney Bears..

Is Sydney in the southern States ? Where are you from?
Its actually not, when the Swans moved to Sydney they also got new ownership.

It matters not to most fans Id say in the West but it matters to NS fans so I am more than happy to have the 1908 somewhere on the jersey. Just like most of them are happy to have yellow or gold added to the red and black as it matters to WA. This only works if we respect each others positions and find compromises along the way.

Way I see it is this isnt NSFC or WA, its the Western Bears. A new club with an old history.

Vlad59

Bench

the ownership of south Melbourne did not carry over to Sydney just like the bears situation lol
Utter bloody rubbish. The bears will stay in Sydney. The swans moved the club lock stock and barrel to Sydney. There is no longer a south Melbourne football club. You mate are a self serving liar

BuffaloRules

Coach

We’ll see …

Perth have fought the Bears every step of the way so far … they have had to have their arms twisted by the NRL to even get this far … but all they have given up so far is the mascot name and one game a year …. Much less than what the Bears said were non negotiables..

Perth has retained ownership of the new entity 100 percent … I think they will be more concerned making decisions to keep their new audience in a Perth happy rather than worrying about the old Bears fans in Sydney

Wb1234

Referee
We’ll see …

Perth have fought the Bears every step of the way so far … they have had to have their arms twisted by the NRL to even get this far … but all they have given up so far is the mascot name and one game a year …. Much less than what the Bears said were non negotiables..

Perth has retained ownership of the new entity 100 percent … I think they will be more concerned making decisions to keep their new audience in a Perth happy rather than worrying about the old Bears fans in Sydney
One nrl game at nso oval is one more than you said would happen

bears fans seem thrilled at the move as are all the Sydney media crowing about the return of the bears

1908 is a very special date not many clubs can claim it

lol

Vlad59

Bench
We’ll see …

He’s lying mate. Does it regularly

Vlad59

Bench
One nrl game at nso oval is one more than you said would happen

bears fans seem thrilled at the move as are all the Sydney media crowing about the return of the bears

1908 is a very special date not many clubs can claim it

lol
Getting over your hatred of the Perth bid for this morsel demonstrates just how much a Sydney centric twerp you are

BuffaloRules

Coach
Its actually not, when the Swans moved to Sydney they also got new ownership.

It matters not to most fans Id say in the West but it matters to NS fans so I am more than happy to have the 1908 somewhere on the jersey. Just like most of them are happy to have yellow or gold added to the red and black as it matters to WA. This only works if we respect each others positions and find compromises along the way.

Way I see it is this isnt NSFC or WA, it’sthe Western Bears. A new club with an old history.

I think you are wrong about the Swans,,, they sold out a few years after moving to Edelsten in 1985 after moving to Sydney in 1981

Latest posts