What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA BEARS

BuffaloRules

Coach
A lot of people are happy though, how do you know these unhappy people commenting on the Roar are from Perth ?.
Some people are still thinking this is a relocated North Sydney team lol, these people really need to educate themselves.
There are also some unhappy Bears fans but in all honesty I doubt anything could make these guys happy, some people are just miserable sods.
Once the Western Bears are officially announced a lot of the doubters will be silenced.

Fair enough ..you have been fair with your news and views … Good luck

flippikat

Bench
Black and red one looks good. Don't like the white one much, maybe more of an even distribution of colours and not one dominating.
Another set of red/black lines under the sponsor would balance the whole jersey.

Under the sponsor, red stripe on top & black below - basically reversing the set above it... framing the sponsor & giving the design some balance & symmetry.

Bukowski

Juniors
Another set of red/black lines under the sponsor would balance the whole jersey.

Under the sponsor, red stripe on top & black below - basically reversing the set above it... framing the sponsor & giving the design some balance & symmetry.
Make the stripes thicker too. It would be similar design to a sharks jersey, I always liked the souths 'mintie ' , something could be done like that

Centy Coast

Juniors
Home, should be the Reds nod... (mostly black)
Make the away bears design (mostly red)

View attachment 92865View attachment 92864
I actually like both, diehard Bears fans would struggle with the yellow version but this is the Western Bears, WA fans deserve to be represented as this is a WA team, as I said in a earlier post there are enough jerseys in a season if done properly to make everybody happy.
How about those Tigers 2nite, seriously I wonder why I enter tipping competitions sometimes lol.