What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA BEARS

Perth Red

Post Whore
I don't think the Jets or Fiji has submitted any bid. It's only formations and speculation for future bidding.

I don't think that the Bears have broken an NDA but the fact an NDA exists means the NRL would appreciate calm waters on the media front in the bidding process.. which the Bears aren't reading the room so to speak.
There's 11 bids.. I'm sure they all have a lot to say.. only staying silent and being respectful in the best play if you want the gig.
Its clear the Jets have, and have released statements and leaked details of the bid to the papers. Even PNG leaked the story about the tax agreement.
You seem to be upset by something over nothing.

Wb1234

Referee
Its clear the Jets have, and have released statements and leaked details of the bid to the papers. Even PNG leaked the story about the tax agreement.
You seem to be upset by something over nothing.

No news from nz bid is the reason