What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA BEARS

Vlad59

Bench
It’s embarrassing that he’s leaking this sht through news ltd. got to keep his paymasters happy I suppose.
This is a game that lives and dies in controversy. Nobody does it better than PVL. It keeps the media cycle focussed on TGG and that’s fine by me.

Perth Red

Post Whore
I read it one of two ways. One he’s sabre rattling to get more money out of wa govt to support the game/club, or two the clubs have more recently told him they want money to agree to expansion and now he’s having to backtrack on the bid criteria to try and get that money to hand out.
good luck getting the nz bids to find more money by the sounds of what we heard of their funding models!

BuffaloRules

Coach
I read it one of two ways. One he’s sabre rattling to get more money out of wa govt to support the game/club, or two the clubs have more recently told him they want money to agree to expansion and now he’s having to backtrack on the bid criteria to try and get that money to hand out.
good luck getting the nz bids to find more money by the sounds of what we heard of their funding models!

Im sure just bringing in one Team could be an option - PNG … gives them another game to sell.. the same outcome if they go to 19 , but cheaper

Matt_CBY

Juniors
Now Vlandys has publicly opened the door and criticised the bids the western bears and wa govt need to tell us what’s in the bid and let us judge for ourselves if what they are offering is ‘enough’.
No they don’t. Your judgement doesn’t matter. It’s the the judgement of those running the game.

I sincerely hope that there isn't one post in this thread whilst one of the greatest GF's is happening.
Anyone who does post during this time will show who the non-rugby league fans are

Latest posts