What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wade Graham Resigns for 3 years

cb4

First Grade
Meanwhile you can go and help Ayshford find his mojo. Jeez, he has been a hack for 2 years and we recruit him. Vave gets progressively worse every year, Guru never ready for first grade and Prior and Holdsworth killing it not. .

Why are you mentioning wingers or a 5/8 when talking about Peachey. You are comparing apples and oranges.

Just examples of youngsters not being given a go.

Dead set...

cb4

First Grade
Tim Robinson is not a first grader. Plain and simple. Other wise Manly would have kept him with their rubbish prop depth.

Mark Mexico, must be a good player, was man of the match on Sunday.

This is your best.MOM in Reggies. Peach never did thT.

You weren't talking about Peach there you absolute f**king bell end, you were talking about Tim Robinson. Who isn't a first graders arse hole.

Mark Mexico has played 1 game for one man of the match. Tim Robinson has done nothing

cb4

First Grade
Daniel Holdsworth approached us, on a 2nd tier contract, he is Chad Townsends replacement.

I would have preferred CT to Holdsworth.

Chad left you moron, we needed to replace him. Despite getting Storm players, you need a certain amount of players registered to the NRL. But you should know that, being the complete expert you are.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
You complete f**king idiot, you used Jono, Ayshford and Holdsworth, and are now sating youngsters not being given a go. For f**k sake mate. Pick an arguement and stick with it.

You're the bloke who mentioned Peachey in a Wade Graham re-signs thread.

webShark

You complete f**king idiot, you used Jono, Ayshford and Holdsworth, and are now sating youngsters not being given a go. For f**k sake mate. Pick an arguement and stick with it.

More than one issue needs fixing. Just sating. Thought someone with your sense could see that. You may not be Flanno but gotta be a Sharks employee. Are you the spreadsheet man for the cap or a mate of Dank's? You lot are so precious. People must be f**king idiots if they question our recruitment and retention. Or are you idiots if you don't. We have a spoon roster, a banned coach, no decent sponsors, waste money on Flanno's appeal, let Gallen box, rarely play boom youngsters and they are not idiots. Go back to Shark World with your cronies.

Sorry for being sick of watching shit being ditched up year after year.

If you are at the Sharks maybe teach Holmes to speak. Or was that just rubbish from a f**king idiot.

I like Sharp but am I a f**king idiot to expect him to be a bit more enthusiastic. I can cop the defeats but not the manner of them.

Your best was saying Mexico was best in NSW Cup so must be good. Priceless. Who was the f**king idiot who stated Peach made NSW Cup look better than it was? Remind us.

cb4

First Grade
Jesus Christ, you are a moron. I used Mexico against your call for Tim Robinson to play first grade. Tim f**king Robinson.

I am not a Sharks employee, they couldn't afford me. That's reality.

Yep, we let Gal box, I guess the Roosters are idiots for letting Sonny box as well.

I question the recruitment, but our retention is spot on.

Chad. Garbage.
Peach. Completely over rated. You say dropped for disciplinary issues. Glad we got rid of him.

Mills. Garbage.

Bukuya. Not setting the world on fire.

Lichaa. Attitude issues will kill him, although, we are working on him staying. Pride will get in his way.

We can't play the boom youngsters. Why. Because they were signed up when they were younger. Would you like me to spell it out for you again.

We can't name them, because the NRL will put a block on it. Unless you want us to cheat the cap and cop a fine. Will you pay the fine. As you say we have no sponsors, so where is this money coming from?

Answer my question I put to you, we can upgrade one for Brown or Holmes to a full time spot this year. Which one would you pick?

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Jesus Christ, you are a moron. I used Mexico against your call for Tim Robinson to play first grade. Tim f**king Robinson.

Yep, we let Gal box, I guess the Roosters are idiots for letting Sonny box as well.

Chad. Garbage.
Peach. Completely over rated. You say dropped for disciplinary issues. Glad we got rid of him.

Mills. Garbage.

Lichaa. Attitude issues will kill him, although, we are working on him staying. Pride will get in his way.

We can't play the boom youngsters. Why. Because they were signed up when they were younger. Would you like me to spell it out for you again.

We can't name them, because the NRL will put a block on it. Unless you want us to cheat the cap and cop a fine. Will you pay the fine. As you say we have no sponsors, so where is this money coming from?

Answer my question I put to you, we can upgrade one for Brown or Holmes to a full time spot this year. Which one would you pick?

Reports from the media suggest that you are now talking to Benji. Hope for your sake it BS.

webShark

Chad. Garbage.

Mills. Garbage.

I said previously Brown. Would keep both but Brown if one only.

I agree with many of your points but not all. SBW was not under contract and made it a condition of the contract with the Roosters. I think you know that.

We copped a cap fine last year did we not?

I had not taken in playing the youngsters would push the cap higher, so thanks for that.
I agree with all your points on retention except Peach. I would have paid him more and not recruited Prior. Plus run with Penani instead of Holdsworth as cover. Neither ideal I accept.

The lack of sponsors is a direct result of the Sharks staff and not the fans. So can't agree there.
One thing I do believe is that most on here have the Sharks interests at heart, so no point arguing.

I finish by asking you, would you have extended Flanno for 3 years? I wouldn't.

RUBIKS

Juniors

Sorry to interrupt the argument here. However I'm pretty happy with this.

Even if we don't succeed, it's good to hear that we are giving it a shot.

cb4

First Grade
I said previously Brown. Would keep both but Brown if one only.

You will be happy to know that Val Holmes will get some games this year then.
I agree with many of your points but not all. SBW was not under contract and made it a condition of the contract with the Roosters. I think you know that.

I do, who is to say Gal didn't have something put into his contract. He has been boxing training longer than 2 years. You are nit picking for the sake of it now.

We copped a cap fine last year did we not?

Not for a breach, for not disclosing 3rd party payments. We have been under the cap every year, since 2009.

I had not taken in playing the youngsters would push the cap higher, so thanks for that.
It's the same thing that happened with alot of other teams. We will have to apply to get some 20's kids pushed up.

I agree with all your points on retention except Peach. I would have paid him more and not recruited Prior.

Couldn't afford to. We got Prior, Arona and Vave for the just over what Peach wanted.

Plus run with Penani instead of Holdsworth as cover. Neither ideal I accept.

We needed halves cover. Last year we had Chad/Penani. This year we have Holdsworth take over Chads contract, except for less. So now we have Holdsworth/Penani.

The lack of sponsors is a direct result of the Sharks staff and not the fans. So can't agree there.

I never said Sponsors was anyones fault. I said we had none.
You will be pleased to know that Paul Gallen's famous, awesome Origin punch, along with other off field dramas, cost us a sponsor.

You should also know, that we are not an attractive proposition for a respective sponsor at the moment. Hopefully that clears up soon.

One thing I do believe is that most on here have the Sharks interests at heart, so no point arguing.

True, but some of the stuff you post is off with the fairies.

I finish by asking you, would you have extended Flanno for 3 years? I wouldn't.

Would I have re-signed Flanno? Yes. I would have. For the stability of the club if nothing else.
You can harp on about his coaching what ever, but there is one thing he has that not many coaches have, and that is total respect of the locker room AND club.
Players came to play for him. Players re-signed to play for him.
I would put my house on it, that if Flanno was in charge, we wouldn't have lost Fifita to the Dogs.
If he had a say on things, we wouldn't have lost Lichaa either.
He gets the team together, with a bond that no coach has had at the Sharks since Lang.
So yes, I would have re-signed him.

I think 3 years is iffy, I would have given him 2.

webShark

You will be happy to know that Val Holmes will get some games this year then.

I do, who is to say Gal didn't have something put into his contract. He has been boxing training longer than 2 years. You are nit picking for the sake of it now.

Not for a breach, for not disclosing 3rd party payments. We have been under the cap every year, since 2009.

It's the same thing that happened with alot of other teams. We will have to apply to get some 20's kids pushed up.

Couldn't afford to. We got Prior, Arona and Vave for the just over what Peach wanted.

We needed halves cover. Last year we had Chad/Penani. This year we have Holdsworth take over Chads contract, except for less. So now we have Holdsworth/Penani.

I never said Sponsors was anyones fault. I said we had none.
You will be pleased to know that Paul Gallen's famous, awesome Origin punch, along with other off field dramas, cost us a sponsor.

You should also know, that we are not an attractive proposition for a respective sponsor at the moment. Hopefully that clears up soon.

True, but some of the stuff you post is off with the fairies.

Would I have re-signed Flanno? Yes. I would have. For the stability of the club if nothing else.
You can harp on about his coaching what ever, but there is one thing he has that not many coaches have, and that is total respect of the locker room AND club.
Players came to play for him. Players re-signed to play for him.
I would put my house on it, that if Flanno was in charge, we wouldn't have lost Fifita to the Dogs.
If he had a say on things, we wouldn't have lost Lichaa either.
He gets the team together, with a bond that no coach has had at the Sharks since Lang.
So yes, I would have re-signed him.

I think 3 years is iffy, I would have given him 2.

Fair comments. It ends here. Hadn't realised Arona so cheap too.
I will check out Moga's form in Reggies and hope we get him.

Shame Holdsworth and Prior aren't great players as they are good blokes.

My frustration stems from impatience. Still look years off the elusive premiership.

Your Flanno comments are a true reflection of his popularity amongst the players. I just see more of the same given a lot of sides have short windows to be near the top, we are in one. With Gall,Lewis,Carney and Fifita we now have 4 marquee players and through circumstances are still last. I think the majority of fans are frustrated by our grinding style and would prefer more attacking backs. Sticky/Flanno don't coach that way. As soon as I saw Ayshford I knew it was Groundhog Day. If we recuit Koribete it would surprise me. Not in the usual mould with obvious defensive frailties.

The last point of frustration , is the way we play we will usually make the 8 be difficult to beat, but lack the flair to go on and win it. So a lot of fans will be happy just to be in the finals. Can't see us going from spoon to premiers like the Roosters.

cb4

First Grade
Agree with you. This is the team Flanno has built, and I would give him 2 years to tweek it before cutting him lose or applauding him for addressing his glaring issues.

I.E Attacking backs/juniors/not being boring.

webShark

we wont be spoon.
Possibly not. After one round I thought us or the Titans. That doesn't look too likely. I think The Warriors are now being suggested.

We will go close. Even if Gall etc fit they would miss many games due to Origin. Cant discount further injuries either. TC injured for a while, pass go collect spoon.

Not rapt on the Knights or Raiders either but might just edge us and the Warriors. Warriors were abysmal against us. Players like Hurrell have been dropped, Johnson out of form and never rated Vatuvei as high as many. Trouble is they lose plenty by many and win a few by many. We will be consistent. Don't know if good or bad. The team that played in last years finals will be fine. The nervy mob under Sharpy not so sure.

cb4

First Grade
Gallens punch, ferguson and other off field shenanigans cost Cenovis.
I do believe.

Yes and no. The company is called SANOFI. SANOFI are the parent company to cenovis.

There could have been any number of companies on the front of the jersey.

Correct about Gal, Fergo, Dugan ect costing us the sponsorship.

Latest posts