What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wade Graham Resigns for 3 years

Quigs

Immortal
Where does Dugan fit into our sponsorship deal?

6 degrees of separation?

Dugan, he supported the Sharks. Everyone knows that.

bloodhouse.jpg

Luke Bowden

First Grade
I don't get how Fergo and The Dooges cost you lot sponsorship?

Gal and TC I would get, but those two grubs play for different clubs!

Feej

First Grade
It was probably a decision to stay out of league entirely. Not just the Sharks.

Ausguy

Coach
Luke just tries to mix normal conversation with his troll posts so he doesn't get banned from here.

Since 73

First Grade
Anything bad in the game can be directly attributed back to the Sharks.

Billy Idol still hasent forgiven us.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Luke just tries to mix normal conversation with his troll posts so he doesn't get banned from here.

My posts are always the same, you guys just call me a troll if you disagree with what I'm saying.

Honestly, the amount of crap you lot put on your own club and players, why would anyone troll??

Griffoshark66

First Grade
It's like when people put shit on your family Luke. My brother is fair game for me because he is a f**k up, but if you put shit on him I'd f**k you up.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Bullshit. Your posts are pure trolling. f**k off

Wrong, your massive over reactions to simple Posts are the problem, just like you have started right here, I had a genuine question, which was answered by a normal person and you carry on like a 6 year old. Next thing you know, I get called a troll.

Wake up mate. You have a problem.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
It's like when people put shit on your family Luke. My brother is fair game for me because he is a f**k up, but if you put shit on him I'd f**k you up.

Your suppose to be supporters. You support, through thick or thin, if a player has a bad game, you lot start a new thread and bag the hell out of him.

island pro

Juniors
He's not half as bad as a couple of the other blokes lurking around. The day there were no trolls in here would actually be a sad one in my book. It's part of forum life.

carcharias

Immortal
I can cop trolls who don't try and pretend they aren't .
This tool is just a bullshitter from start to finish.

Latest posts