What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wagon

lucablight

First Grade
cardinal said:
Having wags in the centres gives me great confidence as he is the best we have at shuting down an oposing centre and that is including Ben. He reads the play so well and hits hard and is just who we need to mark King. As soon as Joel came on the dogs were finding more room than when wags was out there. He gives guru a lot of confidence being inside him I am sure.

You really believe that? I thought he struggled in defnce against the dogs at centre.

The Colonel

Immortal
I thought he started out ok...... he looked rather stiff as the game wore on. Given that he has aggravated the injury during the game - back or neck - he did well to play as long as he did. Mind you he missed one tackle the whole game.......

yy_cheng

Coach
I also thought wags was having troubles in the centres in defense.

I thought that when Reddy came on we were alot better.

cardinal

Juniors
lucablight said:
You really believe that? I thought he struggled in defnce against the dogs at centre.

Tell me a time someone got on his outside, when he missed a tackle and did guru look more happy with wags inside him than when Ben or whoever else is leaving him with a 2 on 1. The opposition also know that when he hits them it will be a solid shot. I am not having a crack at Ben he will be a great centre but is still learning about reading the play imo. When Smithy played wags in the centre it was the same story , he may not create you much in attack but he will run hard and straight and will shut down his opponent.

parra pete

Referee
Will miss Wagon. He is one of our blue collar workers Wagon, Robbo, Cordoba, Ian Hindy. They do MORE that they are given credit for. The nuts and bolts of the team.

Suitman

Post Whore
parra pete said:
Will miss Wagon. He is one of our blue collar workers Wagon, Robbo, Cordoba, Ian Hindy. They do MORE that they are given credit for. The nuts and bolts of the team.

Actually, Wagon is more like a washer. Handy if you have one, but the nut and bolt still works without one.

Suity

parra pete

Referee
Suitman said:
Actually, Wagon is more like a washer. Handy if you have one, but the nut and bolt still works without one.

Suity

You builders are too smart for me. What's a washer.
Reminds me of the war story about a lunatic who escaped from an asylum.
He climbed into the laundry, attacked two washer women and raced off over the fence.Next day the headline was - Nut screws washers and bolts -

Suitman

Post Whore
parra pete said:
You builders are too smart for me. What's a washer.
Reminds me of the war story about a lunatic who escaped from an asylum.
He climbed into the laundry, attacked two washer women and raced off over the fence.Next day the headline was - Nut screws washers and bolts -

:lol:

Great reply!!

Suity

Hurriflatch

Referee
apparently Finch also did not train today as he picked up a bit of a ankle problem when he took a shot for field goal on halftime agaINST the dogs and Ryan took out his legs

Utey

Coach
He was sh*t IMO. It always seems like its the experienced blokes dropping the ball when it really is crucial we hold onto it. He came up with some really poor errors.

Latest posts