What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wagon

xr62nv

Juniors
Wagon is being reported as in doubt for this week game against melbourne by Aggrevating a Neck Injury last week against the dogs

Don't know who might play for him if hes ruled out.. team hasnt been named yet

Source: Foxsports

xr62nv

Juniors
Hurriflatch said:
I'd say Junior Paulo might come onto the bench with Robinson starting instead of Mateo

That sounds the better option.. but hagan might want to maintain the 3 props and bring up either lowrie or hauraki

leo9999

Juniors
im sure Hagan wouldnt be that stupid and bring up Lowrie he is crap bring up Hauraki or Paulo

fish eel

Immortal
Can't say I'd be too displeased if wagon had to pull out. He was our weak link last week.

leo9999

Juniors
Hurriflatch said:
Well Lowrie was taken over the NZ in the first week of the finals as an extra forward

yeah ino i was shocked when he selected him to go ova there as 18th man...
Maybe Hags will select Lowrie because lowrie has experianced finals footy before with the knights and Paulo and Hauraki havnt.. I wouldnt Select Lowrie

The Colonel

Immortal
It may have just been the opposition but Todd played very well against the Knoughts on Sat nite.

Paulo and Hauraki were prominent as well. Didn't Weller play against the Storm a few weeks ago?

V1er

Juniors
Id rather Paulo or weller, still think there's some question marks on cannings defence.

The Colonel

Immortal
COACH STERLING said:
I'd be very happy with a straight swap with Cannings.

We could do with another prop against the storm.

Not with the players they have coming out of dummy half. The big thing this week is to win the ruck...... Cannings defense around the ruck will be exploited big time. Mobility will be a big key.

COACH STERLING

Juniors
The Colonel said:
Not with the players they have coming out of dummy half. The big thing this week is to win the ruck...... Cannings defense around the ruck will be exploited big time. Mobility will be a big key.

On second thoughts, let bring in Paolo. :D

COACH STERLING

Juniors
The Colonel said:

Just on mobility I think Wags has totally lost any of his.

He looked like his back was out on Sat night. Either that or he had to chuck a sh*t. He could hardly play the ball when he stood up.

The Colonel

Immortal
I don't think it was his neck, rather his lower back injury that he has aggravated. He has carried that for some time and would have been the reason why he was slow at the play the ball on Saturday.

The Colonel

Immortal
Mr. Fahrenheit said:
im so happy :) I've always wanted either Cannings, Paulo or Hauraki ahead of Wagon.

No disresepect to Cannings, Paulo or Hauraki but I know who the players would rather. ;-)

cardinal

Juniors
Having wags in the centres gives me great confidence as he is the best we have at shuting down an oposing centre and that is including Ben. He reads the play so well and hits hard and is just who we need to mark King. As soon as Joel came on the dogs were finding more room than when wags was out there. He gives guru a lot of confidence being inside him I am sure.

Latest posts