What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

wahfarginhoo

shaggs

Coach
I'm sure just having a laugh anyway.

Yeah got me. I couldnt remember who didn't like Ricky here and who did. Thought there might have been a few either way.

I reckon we are winning because the players actually have confidence in the guy next to them this year. They don't need to overplay and/or cover for anyone else in attack and defence.
The pressure is off and each player can conxentrate on doing their own 1% plays. Rather than theirs and the guy next to each other.
This I believe allows the structure to remain in attack and keeps the composure in defence.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
You're playing very well. Very well.

Still no respect from the bookies who have you at 13's. If ya all had any balls and a few spare $$$$ you'd be getting on your mob the way youse are fizzing.

Personally, I'd hold my bickies until Origin when youse will get touched up and your odds will drift.

See what happens after that.

I haven't seen the Sharks boards this positive since this time in 2006.

Does anyone else find that eerie?

chewsta

First Grade
What I like most about yesterday's game is that 6 out our 8 tries were scored by our outside backs!
Shows right there what a difference Robbo and Carney are making off the back of our pack.

In recent years we would have score 2 maybe 3 tries a game and probably all scored by forwards.

coolumsharkie

Referee
You're playing very well. Very well.

Still no respect from the bookies who have you at 13's. If ya all had any balls and a few spare $$$$ you'd be getting on your mob the way youse are fizzing.

Personally, I'd hold my bickies until Origin when youse will get touched up and your odds will drift.

See what happens after that.

I haven't seen the Sharks boards this positive since this time in 2006.

Does anyone else find that eerie?

I was going to lay a G on them for top 4 at the start of the season, decided that was a bit too risky with the carney factor. So I have been laying 50 bucks a week on them at some very good odds. Not as good as laying it all on at once but if the shit hits the fan I will pull the handbrake and pray.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
I was going to lay a G on them for top 4 at the start of the season, decided that was a bit too risky with the carney factor. So I have been laying 50 bucks a week on them at some very good odds. Not as good as laying it all on at once but if the shit hits the fan I will pull the handbrake and pray.

You have no hair on your arse Coolum.

You should have been all upping the winnings.

You work it out, but that would be a motza by now.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Shoulda woulda coulda..

My mate had 8K riding on the (4th) last leg in Perth 2 weeks ago.. We all lost money.

ATM I'm currently on 4 hunge at about 14's. Starting to get nervous.

wibble

Bench
Can't wait to see the broncos v sharks. Hope we're both at full strength. The forward battle alone would be worth the price of entry. In fact let's start a campaign to get rid of all the backs in our match and just have the forwards play.

Sadly its before the third Origin match, so it will really be a test of Gallen less and Carney free (I assume) Sharks vs Baby Broncos- not much help as a form guide for the finals though.