What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wairangi Koopu in Resident Evil - Retribution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aragorn

First Grade
I swear to god its him. Much better actor than he is a rugby league player!!!! :D

anyone else seen the movie? Milla is rocking hot even at 36.

Campion

Juniors
Hi. I'm a long-time lurker. This is the worst thread I've ever read. It is worse than the several dozen other threads you have created. They were also bad, so you can understand the enormity of shiteness entailed in this thread...

mikkolos

Juniors
Hi. I'm a long-time lurker. This is the worst thread I've ever read. It is worse than the several dozen other threads you have created. They were also bad, so you can understand the enormity of shiteness entailed in this thread...

well then keep to lurking you prick.

Meth

Staff member

Bang on the money

Abraham Lincoln on toast:

toastPost.jpg

Aragorn

First Grade
I wear to god I thought it was him.

It was Star Wars all over again - all those bloody shortland street stars!!! imagine that, I'm living in london, cant wait for the star wars trilogy to open and then find out 3/4 of the cast are all from back home. Dr Ropati and the boys!? bloody hell, talking about ruining a trilogy.. wtf was lucas thinking...

vvvrulz

Coach
I know its the off season and all, but seriously how the F* is this thread allowed to live.

Meth

Staff member
Aragorn is the worst poster on this forum. That's quite an achievement with Skinner and Ozbash around. If this place had any standards, this merkin would have been banned a long time ago.

MKEB...

Staff member
If BunniesIdiot and BBSF cant even get themselves banned, how could you possibly justify swinging the banhammer at Aragorn?

vvvrulz

Coach
Aragorn is the worst poster on this forum. That's quite an achievement with Skinner and Ozbash around. If this place had any standards, this merkin would have been banned a long time ago.

Ozzie and Skinner may have strange views on things but they don't post outright crap. Mods should at least close these useless threads to discourage dumb posters, and there's only one in this forum.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I wear to god I thought it was him.

It was Star Wars all over again - all those bloody shortland street stars!!! imagine that, I'm living in london, cant wait for the star wars trilogy to open and then find out 3/4 of the cast are all from back home. Dr Ropati and the boys!? bloody hell, talking about ruining a trilogy.. wtf was lucas thinking...

If you thought that was the main problem with the Star Wars prequels you probably also thought the Warriors had a crap season because Manu dropped a few balls.... Those movies wouldve been dogshit with or without Tem Morrison and Co, Jar Jar Binks and Hayden Christensen FFS? f**k they even would've made Natalie Portman unappealling if she wasn't well... Natalie Portman.

Last edited:

Drzoidberg

Juniors

Haha spot on there Campion.

Aragon Aargor.........whatever,why don't you use a site called google, search resident evil cast, see if Wairangi was in the movie or search Wairangi Koopu and see if resident evil comes up?

much faster than spending all that precious time making a thread about it. Nice way too spend your valuable time. Too much time on your watch?

Status
Not open for further replies.