What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TLT Rnd 25 vs Broncos Friday 23/8 8pm

King-Gutho94

Coach
I have a feeling we may end the Broncos season for the 4th time in 7 seasons on Friday.

We did it in
2017 - Semi Radradra scored 4 tries, other winger scored the fastest try in NRL history and we put 52 on them with 2 rounds to go.
2019 - beat them 58-0 in an elimination semi final
2022 - won 53-6 in the last 2nd round which punted them out of the 8

Why not add 2024 to the list.

Oh crap, I forgot what day of the week it was... looking forward to seeing if Trent does a cut and paste, or resorts to drawing the starting positions out of a hat!

84 Baby

Referee
I have a feeling we may end the Broncos season for the 4th time in 7 seasons on Friday.

We did it in
2017 - Semi Radradra scored 4 tries, other winger scored the fastest try in NRL history and we put 52 on them with 2 rounds to go.

Sounds like they’re due

TheParraboy

Staff member

We did it in

Is the feeling strong enough to start the game day thread an keep your 100% in tact ? 🧐

Lane in the #10. Your future at the Eels is a middle Shaun...

And Makatoa to the rescue from the bench - a lot more sensible than last week's silliness of having Sivo take up a bench spot.

Having said that, they've still got us covered across the park, Broncos by 16.

Soto

Bench
I thought a player of theirs was done for domestic violence? Isn't their a no fault stand down policy?
In any case if a player hasn't played for 4-6 weeks I'd be targeting them all night