What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Walker and Bowman

balmainbenny

Juniors
What did Walker have to say to Paul Bowman after the match?
Is there a history with the Walker brothers and the Cowboys????

Cowboy Fan

Juniors
I didn't know about any history between the Cowboys and the Walkers but I think that Chris has started a history now. I think that Walker was getting some back after the Roosters won because he was way out of league against the Cowboys in both attack and defence.

Cheers

rossy

Juniors
Cowboy Fan said:
I didn't know about any history between the Cowboys and the Walkers but I think that Chris has started a history now. I think that Walker was getting some back after the Roosters won because he was way out of league against the Cowboys in both attack and defence.

Cheers

The Warriors had one hot season too. Don't be getting too cocky now. One finals appearance in 10 years is still very poor.

Dog-E

Juniors
NEITHER of them can tackle though!!...FFS If they want respect - they have to EARN it!! :evil:

Ben Walker corner is therefore a classic!! :lol:

Earl

Coach
rossy said:
Cowboy Fan said:

Cheers

The Warriors had one hot season too. Don't be getting too cocky now. One finals appearance in 10 years is still very poor.

And the Roosters have never missed the finals. They've been the benchmark since 1908 :roll:

You gotta start somewhere

Doomy

Juniors
rossy said:
Cowboy Fan said:

Cheers

Who's cocky?
If you read the post it says the Walker was way out of his league against the Cowboys.
You can't disagree with that, all the guy can do is run fast.

If it said Roosters where out of there league well that would be cocky.
Seems you better read the posts better rossy instead of racing to post in everyone of them.

Bomber

Bench
Dog-E said:
NEITHER of them can tackle though!!...FFS If they want respect - they have to EARN it!! :evil:

Bowman can't tackle? Yeah, and the Pope is islamic.

# 8

Juniors
Dog-E said:

So you have never seen Bowman play?
Cant tackle :lol: :lol: :lol: better open your eyes.

And as for Chris Walker, he is not to fond of NQ as he got a bit of a hiding up here a couple of years ago by a NQ Young Gun player when he was mouthing off at a nightclub.

Johns Magic

Referee
Bomber said:
Dog-E said:

Bowman can't tackle? Yeah, and the Pope is islamic.

I think he was referring to Chris and Ben Walker

LaCuna Coil

Juniors
The longer it takes, the sweeter it is - Paul Bowman, September 11 2004
nrl_bulldogs.gif
- TAMED
nrl_broncos.gif
- CORRALLED

Now it's time for lunch - chicken sandwiches

Might wanna change that :D

Bomber

Bench
Would you prefer he poisoned the sandwiches?

The fact is you can tell me to get over it, but he still should have blown a penalty

However, the reality is that the best two teams have made the Grand Final. Happy now?

(But the ref is still a goose)

rossy

Juniors
The Cowboys having a Ben Walker corner is uncalled for and if it was my brother i'd have something to say too. For a side that's made ONE semi final series in ten years that would be a little arrogant, don't you think? The entire side has been using his brother as a joke for ages and he's supposed to accept it?

And where did all the bandwagonners come from? You couldn't find a Cowboys supporter with a carton of xxxx six months ago.

Latest posts