What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Walker Brothers Ben and Shane

HayneHindi

Juniors
On the Parra bulletin board someone was saying that Parra are looking at the Walker Brothers as a package. Shane and Ben. What do you think? I think no one else will take them so they are looking at Parra because they know that Parra have money to spare.:roll:

Stagger eel

Staff member
they can look at us all they want, if they play for our club they'll definitely be earning their money.

we don't need them imo.

number8

Juniors
I actually don't mind Ben as a #6. I'm not saying sign him but he is a fair player on his day. IMO

Stagger eel

Staff member
number8 said:
I actually don't mind Ben as a #6. I'm not saying sign him but he is a fair player on his day. IMO

I'd be more than happy to have him here on an incentive based deal where he gets paid only for winning and try assists.

that'll f**k him ;-)

The Colonel

Immortal
If they are coming as experienced depth for PL then maybe. Shane is a strong defender. Ben.... meh. He's getting on but on his day he can be alright.

number8

Juniors
eelavation said:
I'd be more than happy to have him here on an incentive based deal where he gets paid only for winning and try assists.

that'll f**k him ;-)

:lol: Works for me!