What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wallace in NSW team

lotti

Bench
yeah but then Cronk needs to be trained up a little still before he's at the level I consider Orford at.

Locky24

Juniors
The Ox can do almost no wrong in my eyes so comparing Wallace to him is high praise. Belle Orford ran rings around Wallace when they played against each other.

Bahaha orford,what are you smoking? your a joke

lotti

Bench
Orford had another good game tonight, pity Manly didn't. Locky between 1 and 10 1 being the lowest how good do you think Cronk is?

lockyno1

Post Whore
Orford had another good game tonight, pity Manly didn't. Locky between 1 and 10 1 being the lowest how good do you think Cronk is?

Between 4 and 5. Decent with a good gameplan. Behind Thurston and Prince in terms of a natural halfback.

hellteam

First Grade
i agree. cronk isnt even a natural halfback, i remember watching him play for norths and he was playing centre and hooker and five eight and everywhere. very good all round football, except not outstandingly good at halfback. should be on the qld bench though

lotti

Bench
i agree. cronk isnt even a natural halfback, i remember watching him play for norths and he was playing centre and hooker and five eight and everywhere. very good all round football, except not outstandingly good at halfback. should be on the qld bench though
I was told by someone who went to School with him to watch Coop closely in passing he's a good player and he went to the Bellamy/Orford School of being a good Half Back.

lockyno1

Post Whore
I was told by someone who went to School with him to watch Coop closely in passing he's a good player and he went to the Bellamy/Orford School of being a good Half Back.

Doesn't mean he was/is a natural halfback. He is what I call a "utilty halfback", meaning he can play half with a solid gameplan. Cam Smith is more important than Cronk and I still maintain although wearing a 9 on his back he is basically the halfback. Cronk plays a 2nd halfback basically.

lotti

Bench
at the moment he does but a few more years he could be half way to Geoff Toovey or Joey, Wallace is I admit getting there before him and I would love to see the two of them play against each other in Origin but just not when Bellamy is coach and Melbourne have made 2 Grand Finals with Cronk as half back.

lockyno1

Post Whore
No he won't. Cronk will always be a manufactured halfback. End of story. It is why losing Cronk would be bad, but losing Smith would be 100 times worse. He is your primary playmaker. Melbourne would make Grand finals with anyone at half, they are a damn good football side.

Latest posts