What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wally Lewis vs Andrew Johns

Who is the better player?

• Andrew Johns

Votes: 93 63.3%
  • Wally Lewis

Votes: 54 36.7%

• Total voters

Governator

Juniors
Ok, I had a look and I couldn't find a poll. This should give us an idea of who the majority of the people think is better.

BY THE WAY, i saw the other thread like this, but it didnt have a poll

gregstar

Referee
f*ckin hell!

where's the "please kill me" option?

fetch that dead horse-flogging emoticon will you.

Governator

Juniors
listen mate, no one held a gun to your head and said "read the wally lewis Johns posts".

You see the titile, why is the world would you come in if you hate them so much.

There is one word for people like you,

Sad

gregstar

Referee
Governator said:
listen mate, no one held a gun to your head and said "read the wally lewis Johns posts".

You see the titile, why is the world would you come in if you hate them so much.

There is one word for people like you,

Sad
LOL!

mate?

there is a word for knob slurpers like you who persist with these pointless threads.

webtards.

i came in here because i felt compelled to p*ss on you. bend over sweetheart.

markstan

Juniors
gregstar said:
f*ckin hell!

where's the "please kill me" option?

fetch that dead horse-flogging emoticon will you.

I haven't known things quite as bad as tonight.

Lewis played too many years ago to get anything near balanced =this poll is stupid and only people who have seen both fully should vote/comment which wont happend thus ridiculous thread.

Governator

Juniors
you are the type of person who will say anything over the internet but would go running if confronted person to person.

grow up...seriously

gregstar

Referee
crybaby said:
you are the type of person who will say anything over the internet but would go running if confronted person to person.

grow up...seriously
bwaaaah! hahahahahaaha!

yes - i am an internet bully!

LOL!

post a photo of yourself & i'll respond with a photo of me running.

LOL!

Pigskin

Juniors
too many people here are 12 years old

Johns will win this poll cause they all have no idea

Oink !

rugged

Juniors
aussies1st said:
We got 2 of these threads now and God knows how many last year.

Yes, but only people who have had nothing better to do for the last 2 years would notice.

Mr Saab

Referee
Governator said:
Ok, I had a look and I couldn't find a poll. This should give us an idea of who the majority of the people think is better.

BY THE WAY, i saw the other thread like this, but it didnt have a poll

Another farktard :roll:
Lewis played under the 5m rule.....Johns under the 10m rule. Very hard to compare the two.
The results will show on this lame thread something like 80% Johns, 20% Lewis...why is that? Because the majority of people here were born in the 80s and never saw wally play.
But i guess it is your creation so when the results are through you will treat it as gospel that Johns is better than Lewis.
Get your right hand ready and begin to pull....make sure you have tissues handy.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Wally Lewis. Played under the 5 metre rule and i haven't seen a more dominate player at SOO level then he.

Wally also had a great aura about him much the same as a Viv Richards, i don't think Joey has that aura that wally possesd, people went to games just so they coud see him play, Joey on the other hand couldn't care less if i see him play.

rugged

Juniors
Does that mean rugby union flyhalves are much more impressive than they look because they have a zero metre rule?

Misty Bee

First Grade
Ron, sweet FA went to see Wally in club football compared to Joey. Wally 'cotton wool' Lewis.

BTW, who did Viv Richards play for? Souths?

Mr Saab

Referee
Misty cant deal with it. He is like a dog with a 20yr old bone...kind of like a blanky

gregstar

Referee
what will be so amusing is that misty will continue to scratch out an argument for the next 24 hrs straight if need be. the old bore them into submission tactic.