What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Walsh willing to start anew for right deal

KniGhTs BaTTLeR

Juniors
TBH I dont think there is anyone out there worth buying long term. They are all pretty much wrapped up for another year or 2 the decent ones anyway.

seedy

Juniors
I would like to think that with the players the knights are losing at the end of the year we would have money left to make aleast one more good signing.Not sure who but it needs to be someone with aleast 4 or 5 years left in the game!

bluesbreaker

Bench
Sa is off-contract at the rooters next year apparently. He would be a MUCH better purchase than Matt King.

otori

Juniors
Sa would be a great option but I'd say the Roosters will fight dirty to keep him. And he'd attract a LOT of attention from other clubs.

Yosh

Coach
How do spell or pronounce Sa's first name? Lucky Sa's is his last name or commentators would have a nightmare if he was having a blinder of a game...

Anyways Matt King meh... Sa is good I guess... Seroiusly, I would loved some Cooper at the club, he is a gun man... Pity we missed out... A backline like this in 09 would of been so sexy:

1. Kidley
2. Uate
3. McManus
4. Cooper
5. Vuna
6. Mullen
7. Scotty

Then again replace Coooper with any other decent centre would be awesome to... Who else is on the market?

Pika

Bench
It would be hard to split Sa and Cooper defencively.

Cooper has better technique, but what sa lacks in that department he makes up for in size and strength.

Who would be less expensive?

otori

Juniors
I think it's pronounced Set-a-meta but **** me if I can spell it. Cooper would be worth double Sa ... he's a former Kangaroo and current Blue. He resigned anyway so what does it matter?

K-Man

Bench
A backline like this in 09 would of been so sexy:

1. Kidley
2. Uate
3. McManus
4. Cooper
5. Vuna
6. Mullen
7. Scotty

Listening to the radio coverage would've been a nightmare, especially if you backed either Cooper or Vuna for first try scorer....

"The knights spin it wide - Mullen, long ball to Paterson....... Cooper Vuna, to Cooper, great ball back to Vuna, oh yes Cooper's over in the corner"