What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WANTED- 2 Animals!!!!

brooksy19

Bench
Barry Ward....I play with his nephew and even he would admit barry ward is past it..he wasn't that good 5 years ago :lol:

Vicious

Bench
As stupid as it is,he`s probably fitter than Payten,runs harder than the majority of our pack and he has plenty of experience which should make the majority of our fans happy!Sign him :p :lol:

bonstonker

Juniors
Eddie. said:
bonstonker said:
our biggest need was props and he came up with nothing.the sad fact is that our pack was able to match opposition packs with rep players last year.
bulldogs,roosters,broncos,dragons,knights were all beaten last year and our pack stood up to them all.

this year we are lucky to break even, with the majority of games showing us that we have no props,even when we are at full strength.

yeah lets so bring back Pearson, Manu and co back, last years pack was no better, dont kid yourself

Against some of those sides they were vastly understrength, Roosters, Knights inparticualar, broncs without Lockyer

I think Sheens went hard after Perry, Jobson and a couple of other front rowers but we didnt nail them.

the recruitment last year was very good minus a star prop

If we buy just one nrl player next season id think it would be a prop.

where the f**k am i saying bring back manu and pearson.
and don't give me the understrength crap.
the knights still had 3 rep players in their pack,roosters had 2,the broncos had a rep pack and the roosters had 2 rep players in their pack.

and when the f**k was lockyer a forward :roll:
so what if he wasn't there,the tigers matched the broncos for the entire game.you go on about lockyer,well the roosters had fittler didn't they.
are you really going to blame a loss on no lockyer with a pack of webke,petero,parker,gee and carlaw. :roll:

these teams were all stacked with at least 2 rep players and they did not steamroll us like we have this year.

what this pack lacks is the depth on the bench,last year we had our player of the year coming off the bench and keeping the go forward going.
this year we have no one that has been able to step into boofs shoes and keep it going.

i don't know who you are watching but our pack is nowhere near what it was last year.

Eddie.

Bench
bonstonker said:
Eddie. said:
bonstonker said:
our biggest need was props and he came up with nothing.the sad fact is that our pack was able to match opposition packs with rep players last year.
bulldogs,roosters,broncos,dragons,knights were all beaten last year and our pack stood up to them all.

this year we are lucky to break even, with the majority of games showing us that we have no props,even when we are at full strength.

yeah lets so bring back Pearson, Manu and co back, last years pack was no better, dont kid yourself

Against some of those sides they were vastly understrength, Roosters, Knights inparticualar, broncs without Lockyer

I think Sheens went hard after Perry, Jobson and a couple of other front rowers but we didnt nail them.

the recruitment last year was very good minus a star prop

If we buy just one nrl player next season id think it would be a prop.

where the f**k am i saying bring back manu and pearson.
and don't give me the understrength crap.
the knights still had 3 rep players in their pack,roosters had 2,the broncos had a rep pack and the roosters had 2 rep players in their pack.

and when the f**k was lockyer a forward :roll:
so what if he wasn't there,the tigers matched the broncos for the entire game.you go on about lockyer,well the roosters had fittler didn't they.
are you really going to blame a loss on no lockyer with a pack of webke,petero,parker,gee and carlaw. :roll:

these teams were all stacked with at least 2 rep players and they did not steamroll us like we have this year.

what this pack lacks is the depth on the bench,last year we had our player of the year coming off the bench and keeping the go forward going.
this year we have no one that has been able to step into boofs shoes and keep it going.

i don't know who you are watching but our pack is nowhere near what it was last year.

:lol: Yeah our pack was tremendous last year , bring rolled by the likes of Manly, Souths twice, Parramatta, North Qld twice, cronullla were efforts of a pack that was "MUCH" better then this year

Im not saying this years pack is good but for f**k sake if your going to highlight victories over the good sides what a about the rubbish served up against the lesser likes??? (spose that was all the backs fault, but the forwards won us the other games)

Another thing teams are up when playing the Tigers this year, there no longer playing a side running 2nd last, thereplaying them on friday nights and in fron of packed houses

bonstonker

Juniors
Eddie. said:
:lol: Yeah our pack was tremendous last year , bring rolled by the likes of Manly, Souths twice, Parramatta, North Qld twice, cronullla were efforts of a pack that was "MUCH" better then this year

Im not saying this years pack is good but for f**k sake if your going to highlight victories over the good sides what a about the rubbish served up against the lesser likes??? (spose that was all the backs fault, but the forwards won us the other games)

Another thing teams are up when playing the Tigers this year, there no longer playing a side running 2nd last, thereplaying them on friday nights and in fron of packed houses

our pack was not rolled by manly,or souths (where we blew a 16-0 lead late in the game)and the cowboys games were ruined by pathetic ball handling from both teams.

we were unable to contain the panthers,warriors and the eels.
i use the term contain because that was our pack last year,they didn't dominate,but they were able to contain opposition packs.

and some losses were the fault of the backs,how many times were we all screaming last year because our backs could not create a thing from good field position.hence the reason everyone was screaming out for a half and 5/8.

but with us not re-signing pearson,losing our best impact forward in tezza(who played a huge role in those wins) along with manu and luke,not only did we need props,but we also needed impact forwards.instead sheens went with ball players.

one thing our current pack lacks is the depth on the bench,last year we had our player of the year coming off the bench and keeping the go forward going.

tim loaded up the cart but forgot about the f**king horse to carry the cart.

but he does still have a chance to get the horse,but it remains to be seen if the tigers want to make the dollar committment to do it.