What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted: Wings & a tutu

Joely01

Bench
haha, thaiday came in and pushed someone, big deal, how about the cheap forearms in the play the ball all game, i think i saw greg bird with a cocked elbow at one stage, lockyer was not impressed when it hit him either!
:lol::lol: Thaiday ran in 100 mile an hour into someone who had his back turned to him, yeh really big on Thaidays behalf, you loser.
Thaidays a grub

Didgi

:lol::lol: Thaiday ran in 100 mile an hour into someone who had his back turned to him, yeh really big on Thaidays behalf, you loser.
Thaidays a grub

:lol: I love NSW fans and their fruitless justifications.

Mate, if someone pushes you, or someone gives you three of their best while you're not looking, which would you consider worse?

Wilfred

Juniors
just wanting to state that no matter how often i see the wings and a tutu gif, it never gets old.
after seeing the grubby highlights package in the post above this one, has the NRL taken any submissions to change cockroaches to witchity grubs?

DecoyRunner

Juniors
Gold. Pure, shiny internet gold.

Wall%20Gold%20Bars%20300x225.jpg

Jason Maher

Immortal
This thread is soooo 09/10.

Stil gold though. Neither player will everive their respective incidents down.

:clap::clap::clap:

the first bit, could have quite easily just been Brett Morris' defense from game 2 last year ... oh, thats been forgotten now :lol:

Oink !

That's easily the most reassuring thing about this year's NSW campaign.The heads are back firmly planted in the sand.The same old 'Let's lose it for NSW!!' players are being groomed to believe their own publicity.

Stuart had his reality hat on earlier in the year and admitted that the reason NSW wasn't winning was that they were unable to put the QLD team on the park in NSW colours.He candidly forecast that he would be happy to win one game this year.He probably realised that NSW had to face facts if they were going to regain some traction in Origin.He was also obviously told to pull his head in.You can't tell the punters the truth !!

I'm prepared to believe that Stuart(alone)picked the team.I just can't believe the team that he has picked.It's a peach of a team to lose the first game.

Creagh is maybe the least of their problems.Having a human brain explosion for a captain is maybe the foundation upon which NSW will erect their defeat.Darren Lockyer he ain't.If NSW lose this series,will they stick with him as captain?

I'd have labelled Creagh and Ennis "Never to play Origin again" after their efforts. Origin for forwards is about toughness and not taking a backward step, you just need to look at the Queenslanders to see that.

It irks the f**k out of me that those two are suiting up again.

I'd like to see one of the Queenlanders punch holes in Ennis, but I know that won't happen unless he can punch though Snowden.

Hutty1986

Immortal
I'd have labelled Creagh and Ennis "Never to play Origin again" after their efforts. Origin for forwards is about toughness and not taking a backward step, you just need to look at the Queenslanders to see that.

It irks the f**k out of me that those two are suiting up again.

I'd like to see one of the Queenlanders punch holes in Ennis, but I know that won't happen unless he can punch though Snowden.

Who has Farah rooted to get the selectors offside?

Latest posts