What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted: Wings & a tutu

SDM

First Grade
High pressure? Ball on your chest line open, no defenders to be seen? Yeah, i'd drop the bloke who set it up and put the ball on his chest.

Hutty1986

Immortal
High pressure? Ball on your chest line open, no defenders to be seen? Yeah, i'd drop the bloke who set it up and put the ball on his chest.

Just another inexplicable Sticky-ism, but Morris is the least of our worries

SDM

First Grade
Actually it wont happen again because The Dugan wont make the line break.

Hutty1986

Immortal
A winger who won't do any work off his own line and can't catch simple passes at Origin level.

Is a big worry.

One pass champ, when they'd barely spread it to his side all game.He'll be fine. And watch a Dragons game, he does plenty of work off his own line.
:( Facts are confronting aren't they

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Best part of that video?

Dave Taylor absolutely shitting his pants when being held by the jersey. I guess it was the first time he'd ever squares up with someone he was capable of eating whole.

Such a pansy

:lol: You mean being held from behind with his right arm pinned while someone has a go at him from in front?

Hooch

Juniors
Haha how pissweak is Ennis? That is the only time I have seen someone literally hide behind a teammate! Hiding from Cam Smith!

He should be earmarked never to play again. What has happened to us? No wonder the side has no guts if we tolerate that crap and drop blokes like Gallen cos he gives away a few penalties.

Origin tough...