What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WANTED!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I giant sized vat of Superglue for Melbourne Rugby League team.

Enquire within.

Seriously though, I have not seen the Storm handle the ball so poorly all season. You can't put it down to nerves, most of the players have played in finals before. Whats the issue?

Joel_Kicker said:
WANTED: Some supporters. Call John Ribot on (03) 9421 3222

LOL!!! That's funny when you got 5,000 at the game against melbourne in Sydney on a FINE Night, THIS YEAR.

Go back to the Tigers forum,mate.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Joel Kicker. Please shut up, you're a disgrace to the tigers supporters.

LESStar58

Referee
Joel_Kicker said:
WANTED: Some supporters. Call John Ribot on (03) 9421 3222

HA! look at the newbie with all of his 14 posts! Get some people onside before you start disrespecting fine performances from champion teams!

GO STORM! GO COWBOYS!

LESStar58

Referee
madunit said:
I giant sized vat of Superglue for Melbourne Rugby League team.

Enquire within.

Seriously though, I have not seen the Storm handle the ball so poorly all season. You can't put it down to nerves, most of the players have played in finals before. Whats the issue?

How bad was it really? Imissed the first half coz I fell asleep before kick off but saw all the 2nd and I don't think I saw Storm make any significant errors, well, maybe one knock on...but did they concede a PENALTY in the 2nd? I don't think so!

Latest posts