What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wants for sequel (Short guide)

Monkey

Juniors
Ok, one line per post. the feature you most want. please dont repeat other peoples:

I want an xbox version that is 'live' compatible.

bulldog

Bench
Better multiplayer modes - lan & net play & more than one human controlled team in season mode.

sunny

:clap: :clap:

Just a respectable game please, that's all I want. This most likely means taking it well, well away from Sidhe.

jasche

Juniors
heightened atmosphere in finals, post grandfinal celebrations .....not just a congratulations!dally m and man of the match.

Red Bear

Referee
Better finals n rep seasons with more post match presentations, dally m's, MoM awards, franchise mode and have everything running the same in custom comps.

umosay

Juniors
sunny said:
umo, i have played it mate.

Sorry, i mean't RL2...

You are judging them on their first attempt, how do you know the 2nd one won't be country miles ahead of RL1? Which is surely will be

Phillips

Referee
players that look real :x

correct skin colours eg. why is Ryan Bailey white :lol:

correct player names eg. who is "Gary" Viane #-o

Injuries that last longer then the end of the match, better career mode, player skills that can improve or decrease (ie: with training), better kicking system for bombs and grubbers

Kris_man

Bench
1) i hate those games where you have to "train" players or teams to get them better - please don't do that.

2) better stats! there are great stats in competition mode - why aren't these available straight after, or even during, a friendly game?

3) option to alter rules, eg, injuries on/off, 40/20's on/off, maybe even players per team could be changed.

4) players can simply place the ball to score a try, instead of having to dive!

PS - in my experience, forward passes never happen unless you f**k up.

Latest posts