What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Waqa Blake

Bodhi

Juniors
Makes holding onto Edwards and Mansour all the more important now. There’s two or three clubs who are a spread a bit thin in the backs and will surely target them before June 30 if the rumours of the fire sale are true..

franklin2323

Immortal
Yep, need to promote Johns before trying Aekins at centre. Otherwise NRL will deem Aekins a centre option and less likely to approve Johns' promotion/exemption. More upside to Johns at centre also.

I have Cleary in origin so Luai plays 5/8th. If not I'd play him centre Winterstein's defence goes un noticed but tackle effiency of 98%. Luai on that side with Cleary shouldn't be too bad defence and better in attack then we have shown.

Burns can play after June 30 as can McGrady so no point upgrading them this year.

Johns and Kenny last 2 spots on a deal like Too gives us time to see how they go but doesn't lock them in long term like we have done in the past

Tronald Crump

Juniors
That is terrible news for Blake. He just can't seem to string a big chunk of matches together.
I notice with him over the years its usually leg injuries.

betcats

Referee
Honestly Waqas been carrying sonething I think. He got the ball in clear space a few weeks ago and was ran down from behind very quickly. Defensively he’s been ok but he’s making a lot of errors and doing sfa with the ball.

Kilkenny

Coach
You would have to think Naden would be playing in the top grade this week if he is being left out of Canterbury Cup today.

TheFrog

Coach
Honestly Waqas been carrying sonething I think. He got the ball in clear space a few weeks ago and was ran down from behind very quickly. Defensively he’s been ok but he’s making a lot of errors and doing sfa with the ball.
Jack Wighton it was that ran him down. Now Wighton no doubt has some hoof, but I wouldn't have expected him to run Blake down like that.

Fangs

Coach
If the rumour about DWZ demanding to play centre/fb is true then he is absolutely no chance of playing for our club again this year.

mxlegend99

Referee
If the rumour about DWZ demanding to play centre/fb is true then he is absolutely no chance of playing for our club again this year.
Makes no sense that he would 'demand' a position after 5 years of happily playing where he was asked.

Why would he suddenly care so much more this year?

I don't expect we will ever see him in our jersey again. But I don't think we will ever know the full truth as to why. Only rumours.

Fangs

Coach
Makes no sense that he would 'demand' a position after 5 years of happily playing where he was asked.

Why would he suddenly care so much more this year?

Only thing I can think of is that he has come off an excellent run at fullback for NZ. Captained the team and was also nominated for a Golden Boot.

Similar to Moylan returning from Origin wanting to be a 6.

Latest posts