What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Waqa Blake

strider

Post Whore
I must admit, I thought he was really tall and lanky ... and agree his legs looked less long and skinny

Gronk

Staff member
Blake was super impressive for his first game. Made a couple of good runs and some jarring hits. He’s going to be a tremendous acquisition for us. Thanks Penrith.
He was a bit ginger with his first few runs, but tore his knee bandage off at oranges. In the second half he was back to normal.

I dont remember being so blessed with backline talent for a long time.

Gutho
Fergo
Jenkovic
Blake
Taka
Hoffman
Gennings
Sivo
Parry
Brown
Salmon
Moses

IFR33K

Coach
He was a bit ginger with his first few runs, but tore his knee bandage off at oranges. In the second half he was back to normal.

I dont remember being so blessed with backline talent for a long time.

Gutho
Fergo
Jenkovic
Blake
Taka
Hoffman
Gennings
Sivo
Parry
Brown
Salmon
Moses

Yeah we’re stacked out wide. All we need now is the donkeys in the middle to get it right.

TheFrog

Coach
Blake was super impressive for his first game. Made a couple of good runs and some jarring hits. He’s going to be a tremendous acquisition for us. Thanks Penrith.
We certainly didn't want to lose the boy, but he wasn't having much of a season. Seems he didn't see eye to eye with the coach, which is odd because this was the coach who gave him his debut.

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
We certainly didn't want to lose the boy, but he wasn't having much of a season. Seems he didn't see eye to eye with the coach, which is odd because this was the coach who gave him his debut.

Yeah strange one from you guys. Who knows what goes on behind closed doors but he’s certainly a great pick up for us.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Just think we are paying Sivo and Blake less this season than what Penrith are paying old man Mansauce :joy:

Latest posts