What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WARL GF winners 2011????

Perth Red

Post Whore
So who will win it this year? Please not Sth's again! Nuke how are the Giants looking with a new coach?

Nuke

Staff member
It's really too early to tell, to be honest. We only started training last weekend, so we're probably behind all the other clubs in this regard.

Of course, I believe we'll do well, and I always believe we can win it. I'll let you know in August who I believe will win it..!

seaeagleray

Juniors
Although it is only early days. Rod and the staff down at Rockingham looks like they have some good new players, well on paper any way.
New coach martin woods come with a good back ground, and his biggerst challenge from what i can see will be getting the side to gel and play as a team.
I am really looking foward to watching them this year, it can just be very frustrating watching them sometimes.
But at the end of the day i will still enjoy watching them no matter what

Latest posts