What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warne Vs Murali

blackfriday

Juniors
emerson's career ended that day too. if you thought a bloke was chucking, you call him. but now they got special procedures for that, and it would never have happened if someone hadnt had the guts to call him against the tide of political correctness.

budz

Juniors
JJ said:
for me that just shows what a pig headed moron Hair is - the square leg umpire should be calling that - not him!!! Should he not be watching Murali's feet for overstepping and the ball??? Or was he calling no-balls dependent on how the ball turned?? Dead-set idiot...
Haha, exactly! He should have over stepped by a good couple of metres to prove a point!

TheParraboy

Staff member
After the 1st innings vs WI
Warne skips further ahead

leads by 66 wickets

McGrath with his 4 wicket haul is on 525 wickets

Shane Warne - 634 wickets
Murali - 568 wickets

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
he seems to be getting beter with warnie

his spell yesterday morning was amazing

TheParraboy

Staff member
Shane Warne 645 wickets
Murali 568 wickets
Warne leads by 77

McGrath 534 wickets

Murali not having a chance to get some wickets in India with rain pouring down first 3 days of the 1st test there.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Stats updated on the 1st page :D

Warne 659
Murali 584

as at 07.01.06

75 wicket lead to Warney

TheParraboy

Staff member
Well time for an update here :crazy:

Warne is 30 ahead

Warne 694, 25.44 avg, -142 tests (coming up 3 tests vs poms)
Murali 664 - 21.88 avg, 109 tests (coming up 1 test vs Kiwis)

Warne could get to 700 in the Perth test :cool:

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
i know he played against sh*tter opposition and on the subcontinent the majority of the time... but f**k look at that avg.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Take out the wickets aganst the Zimbots and the Bangers and Murali is over 100 behind. Murali's average is inflated by the fact SL play the Zimbots and Bangers a ridiculous amount of times!

lockyno1

Post Whore
10 in Perth, um hiney, what drugs are you on exactly. I would love some. Despite the fact that Perth has been a road this year, Warne stuggles in Perth all the time!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
lockyno1 said:
10 in Perth, um hiney, what drugs are you on exactly. I would love some. Despite the fact that Perth has been a road this year, Warne stuggles in Perth all the time!
i was joking mate,but it would be good :D

Tommy Smith

Referee
lockyno1 said:
Take out the wickets aganst the Zimbots and the Bangers and Murali is over 100 behind. Murali's average is inflated by the fact SL play the Zimbots and Bangers a ridiculous amount of times!
Murali's average vs all countries except Bangladesh and Zimbabwe is 23.76, still better than Warne's.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Murali had taken 80 wickets (10 tests) so far this calander year

with one test to play vs NZ

Is this a record for a bowler in a calender year?

Latest posts