What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warnes suspension

Willow

Assistant Moderator
How many weeks, months or years do you think he'll get? If any at all?

Have a punt.... Warney would.

willow,
no world cup $10,000.Ian chappel said the other day how can drugs help warne in any way
drugs won't make him put more spin on the ball will it

willow,
no world cup $10,000.Ian chappel said the other day how can drugs help warne in any way
drugs won't make him put more spin on the ball will it

Willow

Assistant Moderator
and btw, I agree, its more likely that he was into the stuff to try and look good more than anything.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
and btw, I agree, its more likely that he was into the stuff to try and look good more than anything.

P

pepe

he'll get 3months and a suspeneded fine.

warnie's going to make a fortune went he writes a autobiography about his turbulent time in cricket,lets hope he tells us the truth which i think is unlikely,you really have to feel sorry for his wife as she married to the biggest wanker in world sport.

pepe

P

pepe

he'll get 3months and a suspeneded fine.

warnie's going to make a fortune went he writes a autobiography about his turbulent time in cricket,lets hope he tells us the truth which i think is unlikely,you really have to feel sorry for his wife as she married to the biggest wanker in world sport.

pepe

imported_midas

Juniors
I would have thought 3 months but now I,m starting to think 6 or 12 in view of the disgusting campaign being waged by Dick Pound of the IOC.Talk about denial of natural justice ! Warne hasn,t even had his hearing yet and this Dick has been on radio,TV and in the press giiving his opinion on what Warne should get.
Fancy a member of the IOC ,arguably the world,s most corrupt sporting body,pontificating on anything.The Canadian Dick had the hide to compare Warne,s case with Ben Johnson ! Excuse me.I must have missed something.

imported_midas

Juniors
I would have thought 3 months but now I,m starting to think 6 or 12 in view of the disgusting campaign being waged by Dick Pound of the IOC.Talk about denial of natural justice ! Warne hasn,t even had his hearing yet and this Dick has been on radio,TV and in the press giiving his opinion on what Warne should get.
Fancy a member of the IOC ,arguably the world,s most corrupt sporting body,pontificating on anything.The Canadian Dick had the hide to compare Warne,s case with Ben Johnson ! Excuse me.I must have missed something.

imported_midas

Juniors
pepe.
The biggest wanker in world sport? Geez ,mate ,that,s a big call.He would have to contend with Carey and Mundine to get the National crown and then contend with Tyson,Beckham and quite a few others to get the world title.Still,he,d be a serious contender.

imported_midas

Juniors
pepe.
The biggest wanker in world sport? Geez ,mate ,that,s a big call.He would have to contend with Carey and Mundine to get the National crown and then contend with Tyson,Beckham and quite a few others to get the world title.Still,he,d be a serious contender.