What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warning To All Fellow Parra Supporters!!!!

I have just gone to ticketek and bought my tickets for the game against canberra and the broncos, to my suprise it was harder to get good tickets to the Broncos game, as it is selling faster then the Canberra game, make sure all u fellow supporters buy your ticket early to avoid dissapointment, cause this (hopefully after our win to canbera) will be for the minor premiership, it will be a HUMM DINGER!!!!

Freak

Juniors
I dare say most on this board would have worried about tickets for the next 2 weeks some time ago now.

Season passes - The only way to go!!

bazza

Immortal
Got my season tickets so not too worried
It would have been good if they had a deal that if you bought tickets for both games you got a discount as I think a lot of people will go to the Broncos game but not the Canberra match

half

Coach
gadzooks. i'll pop into ticketek tomorrow and buy tickets for both. don't wanna miss out to some fairweather nob ffs

Stagger eel

Staff member
half said:
gadzooks. i'll pop into ticketek tomorrow and buy tickets for both. don't wanna miss out to some fairweather nob ffs

you mean to some other fairweather knob! :D

junior009

Juniors
I bought mine last week. From memory I think I got bay 67 for Canberra but could only get bay 63 for the Broncs!

got bay 65 for the canberra game nearly on the half way and bay 63 for the broncos, i guess might be sitting next to u Junior009

junior009

Juniors
parraitdoesmatta said:
got bay 65 for the canberra game nearly on the half way and bay 63 for the broncos, i guess might be sitting next to u Junior009

If that is the case I'll apologise for my loudness and bias in advance!!!

junior009 said:
If that is the case I'll apologise for my loudness and bias in advance!!!

aslong as it is u are barracking for the eels i will along with 20 of my friends and family will join in with u.

The Colonel

Immortal
I'll presumably have extra tickets for the game at this stage - 25-30. PM me and let me know as I will find out this week.