What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warren Ryan on Kimmorley

Since 73

First Grade
I left the club in disgust after the last Warriors try.
Got in the car to hear the end of the ABC call.
All the Wok could talk about was our attack - or lack of.

He said defence wise, we are top of the heap - but unfortunately we are totally devoid of ideas in attack.
He couldn't work out Kimmoerly's kicking game and how he didn't allow for, or use the wind.

cheese

Bench
Wok should be a candidate for Australian of the year.

Anyone who rubbishes kimmorley as much as him is a great great man.

A hero one might say

imasharkie

Coach
cheese said:
Wok should be a candidate for Australian of the year.

Anyone who rubbishes kimmorley as much as him is a great great man.

A hero one might say

Look out Wok you're gonna be getting plenty of hate mail coming from millers/Spider/Jimbo.

Ausguy

Coach
your right..... we have cyclone tracey roaring off woolooware golf course and kimmorley kicks it below the southern end fence .... wat was he trying to do make sure it didnt go dead? i could not believe it, and if steve price was putting pressure on noddy why didnt we have dykes on th eother side of the ruck..... im not even a coach and i can work that out???

and noddy gets stuck at dummy half on the 5th.... no one lese can kick but him apparenlty so he has to run from dummy half and get ankle tapped before he kicks it straight to steve price, god i wish my parents lived and gave birth to me in Brisbane so i can support a team that knows how to win.... wat a terrible thing to say but im over it

coolumsharkie

Referee
Ausguy said:
your right..... we have cyclone tracey roaring off woolooware golf course and kimmorley kicks it below the southern end fence .... wat was he trying to do make sure it didnt go dead? i could not believe it, and if steve price was putting pressure on noddy why didnt we have dykes on th eother side of the ruck..... im not even a coach and i can work that out???

and noddy gets stuck at dummy half on the 5th.... no one lese can kick but him apparenlty so he has to run from dummy half and get ankle tapped before he kicks it straight to steve price, god i wish my parents lived and gave birth to me in Brisbane so i can support a team that knows how to win.... wat a terrible thing to say but im over it

Thats what he does ausdude, gets too involved.

About 80 minutes too much.

Since 73

First Grade
Steve Price has won the rugby league equivalent of the lottery.
Playing against Noddy twice in a week.

In the whole 160 minutes he hasn't laid on a point.

30 Year Sharkie

Juniors
Ausguy said:
i wish my parents lived and gave birth to me in Brisbane so i can support a team that knows how to win.

Yes. I have blamed my father almost every Saturday night for 30 years for taking me to Endeavour as a nipper and not going a few extra kilometres to somewhere like, say, Belmore :roll:

Makes me a really stupid cutie then.

My old man wasn't really into footy so I chose the Sharks.

I also chose to get married. I chose to have kids. I chose to do a lot of things in life but none of them have haunted me like being a sharks supporter.

I am now onto my 2nd Bundy after numerous xxxx's. My language also gets very 'colourful' so my minister for war and finance tells me.

Mr Quigley where are you?

roboshark

Coach
Coastal Shark said:
Makes me a really stupid cutie then.

My old man wasn't really into footy so I chose the Sharks.

I also chose to get married. I chose to have kids. I chose to do a lot of things in life but none of them have haunted me like being a sharks supporter.

I am now onto my 2nd Bundy after numerous xxxx's. My language also gets very 'colourful' so my minister for war and finance tells me.

Mr Quigley where are you?

theres a lot of us coastal....i supported the sharks starting in 1978 because my best mate supported them.....needless to say he is not my best mate anymore

coolumsharkie

Referee
30 Year Sharkie said:
Yes. I have blamed my father almost every Saturday night for 30 years for taking me to Endeavour as a nipper and not going a few extra kilometres to somewhere like, say, Belmore :roll:

Geez you must have been a late developer!!!!!

Quigs

Immortal
I am here Coastal.

But hey don't get too down on yourself.

We stood firm at the picket. Its not our fault.

61 years worth of football brilliance at 5 and 6.

Mate just point to that rusting old 44 gallon drum with ash in the bottom of it and say. I was there all the time - I didn't want to resign the useless two old karnnnnnntttss.

Cheers Comrade.

Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Inferno

Coach
Gus doesn't rate him either.

From an article on SOO

Kimmorley passed way too early on occasions while, in attacking zones, he too often allowed the Blues' attack to get bogged down with one-out-hit-ups while he bought some thinking time.

Although he also added

Mind you, Kimmorley's kicking game was superb and he gave NSW every chance to dominate their opposition territorially.

Source: http://www.leaguehq.com.au/news/new...nd-alley/2007/06/14/1181414466168.html?page=2