What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warrington v Hull

JasonE

Bench
Really good game, probably in the top 5 games this season.

Hull with players like Westerman and Tickle to come back in look to be building nicely and i still think Warrington will be hard to beat come sept/oct.

Danny Houghton was my man of the match but once again Ben Crooks and Tom Lineham were impressive for Hull.

WireMan

Bench
Thought it was a bit stop start with the ref wanting to get involved giving nothing penalties then seemingly missing the big decisions that led to tries.

Myler looked good, and if he carries on like that will make the England team easy.

Warrington seem incapable of playing a full 80 at the mo.

Hull looked good though. I think they are to big to play at that tempo at the end of the year when the other teams step it up a level. But on the night came away with a good victory.

Crooks looked good. Lineham looks big but didn't dominate Riley and didn't seem to run as hard as i thought he would. Still, he is young and learning and all that.

JonNgog

Juniors
Thought it was a bit stop start with the ref wanting to get involved giving nothing penalties then seemingly missing the big decisions that led to tries.

Myler looked good, and if he carries on like that will make the England team easy.

Warrington seem incapable of playing a full 80 at the mo.

Hull looked good though. I think they are to big to play at that tempo at the end of the year when the other teams step it up a level. But on the night came away with a good victory.

Crooks looked good. Lineham looks big but didn't dominate Riley and didn't seem to run as hard as i thought he would. Still, he is young and learning and all that.

Let me guess, you were one of those calling for the non-existent forward pass in Hull's third try? Wire were outplayed for much of the game, none of the flair that they have been associated with in recent years.