What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors 2006 Team :)

Robster

Bench
great article Fia :) unfortunetly due to work commitments and plans coming up I cannot find the time to post a good article, the canberra raiders are possibly the strongest team in the comp, a average article won't be the cutting edge, sorry guys, Esoj comes in for us.

Iafeta

Referee
They look a good mob alright Robster. I'd put in an article, but I've got two assignments due in the next couple of weeks...

Sorry fellas, I might be able in a couple of weeks time for an article if thats cool...

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
I'm in for next week if you guys want! Sorry for this week. Had absolutel NO internet which pissed me off. Anyway I'm back now and am ready to go

Hi all, was just recruited..

Forum name: Mixmasterreece
F7s team:Warriors
Position:Stand off
Junior club: Aint got one
Debut F7s season:2006
Favourite Rugby League team:Warriors
Hobbies: Sport, movies, music
Fave Food: Chicken
Fave movie: Fight Club
Fave song: Anything by the strokes
Fave book: Fight Club again
How I got into the F7s: Robster recruited me
What I'd be doing if I wasnt a forums 7s player: Getting a pay rise
Anything else? 60% of the time it works ... everytime

Iafeta

Referee
Robster said:
Iafeta can you play from 9th to the 18th?

I don't know the dates specifically, but I think (so don't hold me to it) I get a mid semester break not next week, but the week after, so I may be able to get something going then.

Robster

Bench
great stuff Iafeta :) okay who's up for next match, we have a 5 on 5 contest against canberra just waiting for the ref now, our next game is against Newcastle who I believe are favorites to take the comp out, who's up for it?

I think I'll name Iafeta in the starting line up , as we can have 3 subs due to it being a home match.

Lossy

Juniors
Yeah why not Robster. Add me to the list. Just need to confirm timing. Let me know what you need as I don't really know what it's about apart from reading some really good articles.

*edited after using brain and grabbing info' from f7 website*

Robster

Bench
Warriors

Fiamonacho - The Migratory Habits of the Kiwi Sportsman
Outspoken opinion piece.
Score: 85

Esoj – Warriors Hookers
Good solid work here. An in depth look at the fierce competition for the Warriors hooking spot let down only by a few little details.
Score: 83

Phonetic - Fashions on (and off) the Field
Lighthearted look at new developments in supporter fashions.
Score: 85

Robster – The frustrating package that I love
Good but with grammar errors.
Score: 84

Jesbass - From The Circles Of My Family History To The Ovals Of My Future
Excellent stuff.
Score: 90

TOTAL: 427

Raiders

I Bleed Green – The Agony and the Ecstasy
Score: 87

Raider 69 – Attn: Raiders CEO
An open letter to the Raiders management.
Score: 83

Dolphinboy – What is Loyalty?
Score: 84

Stelios Giannalopoulos – The Raiders – Canberra’s Team
Score: 87

Thickos – A Night to Remember
Very readable piece.
Score: 89

TOTAL: 430

Raiders 430 def Warriors 427

Post of the Match: jesbass for the Warriors

SO CLOSE :(.

Robster

Bench
ok guys back to the drawing board we are playing Newcastle, match thread goes up tonight they are diffently going to make the semi's this year, so who's up.

Keep in mind after this round its the f7s anzac test match bewteen kiwi's and kangaroo's, I for for one will be putting my name down for the black and white.

So far interested playing against the knights.
byrne_rovelli_fan82
Polar Bob
Robster
Esoj
Jesbass

Robster

Bench
yep so far the probable team looks like this.
*confirmed can play
1 Keepingthefaith*
2 phonetec
7 Jesbass*
10 PolarBob*
13 Fiamincho

9 Robster (c)*
5 Byrne_rovelli82*
6 Esoj*

if any other player are intersted please replie below.

Also after this round its the Kiwi's vs Kangaroo's game, who would be keen to wear the black and white jersey?

Iafeta

Referee
Robster, got your message, I'll check my schedule and get back to you tomorrow. I think we're half a chance :)