What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors 2006 Team :)

MKEB...

Staff member
sorry I let you guys down this week...

I thought that the people might of worked out that I was trying to write something monty python Style... Next time I wont try that again.

Robster

Bench
Its allright mad kiwi , at the end of it, it all came down to one persons view, besides with your score we manage to get a draw :D so its all good mate.

Robster

Bench
congrats on the fellowing players on making the kiwi's side
Jesbass
Me
PolarBob

Bench players, Wiki,esoj, Murphdogg1

articles are due in by wednesday :D

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
:cool: can't wait for the game on Friday!! Am so looking forward to it. Feels like an eternity since the tri nations aye. Bring on the Roos!
Oh, to our beloved forum 7 members that made the kiwis side. well done, congrats and get stuck in!!

Robster

Bench
yep, sunday night is the f7s battle bewteeen us and the panthers, who's up for this so far

5 Byrne_rovellifan82
6 jesbass
9 Robster
?????
?????
?????
Fiamacho,KeepingtheFaith,PolarBob,Phonetec???

Robster

Bench
23rd?
so far the team is going to be
2 Phonetec
6 Jesbass
9 Robster (c)
10 PolarBob
12 fiamacho

reserves
5 byrne_rovellifan82
6 Esoj
14 YankeeWarrior

Robster

Bench
Hey guys, the fellowing team I have named to play the Panthers which ends on a wednesday on the 17th.

2 Phonetec
6 Jesbass
9 Robster (c)
10 PolarBob
12 fiamacho

reserves
5 byrne_rovellifan82
6 Esoj
14 YankeeWarrior

so get your articles in, if you can't post , don't be afraid to shout out as we have a pretty good bench. ok can the starting line up have there articles posted before Monday, as Monday I turn to the bench for those who haven't posted who have not contacted me or have ruled themselves out of the lineout.

Our current posistion on the table is 6th, We have won 1 game, drew 1, and lost 1, lets write killer articles and get our 2nd win

Robster

Bench
cheers toddy, you will be our first back up, so just incase check your pm's before wednesday.

Robster

Bench
Toddy, if fiamacho hasn't contacted me by Monday, I will sub you in, so watch this thread ok? :D

fiamacho

Juniors
Sorry guys I do have an article prepared but I have only just logged back on the site, my apologies.

MKEB...

Staff member
Yeah Robster am keen for the next one... I have got a farkin doozy this time...
No Monty Python ... No willasee...

Anything lower than 90 and I will be surprised....

I promise that I will not let anyone down next time...