What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors at the Gong.

Lovemedragons

Juniors
what an f/ed up basket case we are, Sloane has been a big issue all year, yeah sure he needs time BUT a frigging BIG BUT, cant catch, cant tackle, cant get into position .
No Wonder Ben hunt has had enough , we cant win drop outs or short kick offs, we have wingers who think they should tackling in the centers, we have the bloody slowest back line, i can keep on going all night, cant wait for this hell of a season to be over, Hurry up Flano
Sloane cannot be in the back 3 in nrl at this stage of his career. When Hunt goes maybe we should slot him in at 6 or use him off the bench. Mbye back to 1
Lomax looking really energised - some strong runs and some tough tackles. Perhaps something happened during the week that put a spring in his step.
Freddy probably gave him a call today and told him he is in for game 3….would not surprise me with Freddy.

Gareth67

First Grade
What a damn embarrassment that was to watch , the team has gone to Gowings and I hope that Flanagan is able to bring new players to the Dragons because there is a hell of a lot of garbage wearing the Big Red V jersey at the moment .

Shameful performance ! 😡

Last edited:

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
My god Ive just heard it all now...,Alexander and Ennis post match saying Hunt deserved to keep the captaincy tonight out of respect for being the best player in the team and he's earnt that right from his players....fmd are they serious the blokes turned his back on the club and his team and wants out, No not at seasons end but right now .........then they were banging on about he wants to get back to Qld for personal reasons like family, weather etc and they can understand that ...fmd he was happy enough to sign til 2025 now he needs to go back for things like the weather..seriously !!!!!!

Illusion

Bench
My god Ive just heard it all now...,Alexander and Ennis post match saying Hunt deserved to keep the captaincy tonight out of respect for being the best player in the team and he's earnt that right from his players....fmd are they serious the blokes turned his back on the club and his team and wants out, No not at seasons end but right now .........then they were banging on about he wants to get back to Qld for personal reasons like family, weather etc and they can understand that ...fmd he was happy enough to sign til 2025 now he needs to go back for things like the weather..seriously !!!!!!
Bunch of complete Wankers .......

blue bags

First Grade
His family is in Rockhampton