What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors Club Fan Day

Humphrey

Juniors
See blokes are getting excited on the NRL forum about there clubs fan days coming up soon. So does anyone know when our clubs Fan Day is and whats planned?

AliN

Live Update Team
funny I was just thinking the same this morning...was early Feb last year wasn't it? Hopefully the new regime will be onto things and look after their supporters..

dazza

Staff member
i e-mailed the warriors yesterday, & surprise, surprise, no reply yet.

same sh*it different year.

cheers dazza

da mad maori

Juniors
New Jerseys.??? Okay I'll spill it.
Same colors as last year. Black and Silver. With red added to the design Short sleeves, and really trendy. And collar-less.

ozbash

Referee
da mad maori said:
New Jerseys.??? Okay I'll spill it.
Same colors as last year. Black and Silver. With red added to the design Short sleeves, and really trendy. And collar-less.

like the broncs ?

i didnt like them to start off with but they grew on me.
i think i had issues with the broncos colour scheme , not enough black and grey :lol:

da mad maori

Juniors
Really everybody, I dont care what they wear or the style of the jersey. They could wear singlets with long-johns, as long as we get our share of wins. They fronted up with made -to -measure suits last year, looked the part, but came up empty-handed.

Ole maori saying......nah...better not post that. !!!

ozbash

Referee
I dont care what they wear or the style of the jersey

tsk tsk, wasnt one of your 1546 new years resolutions to become more fashion conscious, you were going to wear your cravat and loads of bling to home games ?

They could wear singlets with long-johns
a mauve 2 piece would be quite fetching. long johns would be handy in the winter.

They fronted up with made -to -measure suits last year
yes, they got a reasonable 7 out of 10 in the sports design at last years wearable art awards. cant wait for this years...

as long as we get our share of wins

in the bag bro, in the bag :)

Ole maori saying......nah...better not post that. !!!
come on, spit it out,,,,

AliN

Live Update Team
yes the results on the field are what count, not how they look achieving those results..

Latest posts