What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors 'get the message'

Scorpio30

Bench
Carneys first try a bit of luck, the rest based on our inept right side defence! Could of thrown a blanket over 3 inside Tupou for Best fend on Carlos!

Johnson telegraphed...he paused too long...on the front on shot in the replay you can see Carney waiting and watching... then the ball is kicked, he blocks it, picks it up and runs away....Johnson...gives up the chase after about 10 metres....weak.

Abdullah

Juniors
ohh, i'm getting message very clear....did dumbass coach also remember to be teaching team to have other plans for attacking and not always be kicking to winger every time???!!!..are there no brains at all in warriors??...please mr rich men owner of warriors...get new coach for 2013

Akkerz

Juniors
Just maybe... team was sending Blueless a message - Eels style, all slippin & slidin -
right into the net.
Anyway we all got the message - coach is useless & team don't want him.

2013 will be interesting

Blair

Coach
The penny has indeed 'dropped'.

In one game McLennan has gone from a failing coach, secure in his job, to a failing coach nervously looking over his shoulder.

The worse thing about today is I think most of us are laughing at the team and management. It simply doesn't hurt anymore.

Akkerz

Juniors
It hurts like hell right now The management are a joke but not in a funny way.

Success starts at the top .... so does failure.

_addict

Juniors
My son also had a message when we left the stadium "I don't want to go to any Warriors game again". It's a pretty bad thing to hear, but I can't blame him.

JoeD

First Grade
The consensus around us In the stands today was they we hoped they lost by more to give management a wakeup call

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Yeah, unfortunately I found myself hoping they'd get dicked by 50 as a real wake-up call. Not a nice thought to go through your head.

Next home game is Penrith, right? Only the diehards will be there.

hitman82

Bench
I had a feeling that article would come back to haunt him! Pooooooor timing...
P.S Abdullah cracks me up.