What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors looking at Eel's Inu

Gronk

Staff member
Warriors eyes on Inu

BY AARON LAWTON - Sunday News Last updated 05:00 17/01/2010
http://www.stuff.co.nz/sunday-news/sport/3235322/Warriors-eyes-on-Inu#shareRelevant offers

KIWIS star Krisnan Inu has neatly side-stepped rumours linking him to the Warriors.
Sunday News understands his agent Isaac Moses has already had preliminary discussions with the club about a potential move from the star-studded Parramatta Eels.
But it's unlikely anything will transpire until the NRL season starts and Inu finds out where he stands with the Eels.
"I think he might be talking to them at the moment but I don't know for sure," Inu told Sunday News from Sydney. "When we (my agent and I) talk, I don't even ask him about contract stuff."
The utility back is off contract with the Parramatta Eels at the end of the season but media reports have suggested he may leave the club early to take up a Warriors deal.
Yesterday, Warriors CEO Wayne Scurrah confirmed the club was interested in him but downplayed talk it was a done deal.
"We've certainly had a bit of interest in Krisnan but we also understand he's contracted to Parramatta for the 2010 season," Scurrah said.
Inu wouldn't speculate on his immediate future.
"Everyone's been telling me about the Warriors stuff," he said. "I haven't read anything on it, though.
"To be honest, I'm not worried about it. I only try to focus on on-field stuff and let my manager handle all the other matters."
A factor that could ruin any move is Inu is happy in Sydney.
"I'm pretty settled and everything's sweet here," he said. "Maybe one day I could move to New Zealand but I'm not thinking about that at the moment."
Asked whether he would take up a Warriors offer, Inu was coy.
"I don't know about that sort of stuff. I let my manager discuss those things," Inu said.
With Timana Tahu returning to the Eels this season, Inu will have to fight for his place in the side.
"It's going to be tough for everyone," he said. "There's no guarantees for anyone."
Moses last night downplayed talk linking his client to the Warriors.
"It's all just newspaper talk. I've had no discussions with the Warriors. As far as I know, Krisnan is happy and settled with the Eels."
http://www.stuff.co.nz/sunday-news/sport/3235322/Warriors-eyes-on-Inu