What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors - most frustrating team of all time?

Iafeta

Referee
They're highly overrated.

The only players worth feeding in todays line up are Johnson and Mannering. And maybe a snack for Hoffman, Afoa and the centres.

The rest are mud.

Nailed it.

The irony though. You have three or four clubs who are chasing Gubb. He even tried to get an early release to get extra playing time allegedly at North Queensland. Then you have Lolohea and a bunch of clubs after him. Hingano after 2 games has the Storm after him (I rate this kid though TBF).

It's attitude a lot of it. Isaac Luke has gone from a test certainty and top tier running hooker to an absolute plodder who should play local Fox Memorial.

Wizardman

First Grade
Hoffman and Mannering aside, their pack is pretty inconsistent and generally crap. Their halves are highly overrated as well.

axl rose

Bench
Kearney trying to bring structured Benny Ball to The Warriors. At least when they were bad (most years) they were never this boring,

Iafeta

Referee
Hoffman and Mannering aside, their pack is pretty inconsistent and generally crap. Their halves are highly overrated as well.

Hingano is the other half, he's what 19? I don't think he's overrated. I don't think SJ is overrated too. He gets a ton of tries, try assists, line breaks and line break assists. He's usually playing behind a beaten pack.

Isaac Luke, Tuimoala Lolohea, Sam Lisone and Albert Vete are either underrated or massive under performers. Manus best days are behind him.

That said, before I plan a September vacation just yet, I need to see how we perform with Foran, RTS and Matulino back.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Will never do anything until they get two decent props that can do the hard yards without throwing out stupid passes.

Whole country of players you'd think they could find some

Iafeta

Referee
Will never do anything until they get two decent props that can do the hard yards without throwing out stupid passes.

Whole country of players you'd think they could find some

Our props rarely throw any passes. Blocker, is that you?

Evil_Mush

Juniors
On the flipside, our ISP team is going hard, with three wins to open the season and reports seeming to be fairly glowing in assessment of the team's on field work.

Wouldn't be surprised to see a number of player swaps in coming weeks, perhaps as soon as this weekend?