What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors release Johnson

txta2

Bench
Well uncle Flanno is gone .
So number 7 is up for grabs. Putting SJ at number 6 would be a mistake if the Sharks game plan is to continue under Morris.
Chad will of course start at number 7 .
Looking at the draw if the Sharks aren't on top of the comp after round 5 I'd think Chad will be at the Jets

M2D2

Bench
Well uncle Flanno is gone .
So number 7 is up for grabs. Putting SJ at number 6 would be a mistake if the Sharks game plan is to continue under Morris.
Chad will of course start at number 7 .
Looking at the draw if the Sharks aren't on top of the comp after round 5 I'd think Chad will be at the Jets
Still shining that axe eh.

txta2

Bench
Writing is on the wall when they signed SJ.
7. SJ
6.Moylan
1.Dugan.

Jets.
7. Townsend.(c)

MrBlack

Juniors
That obviously would be the case.

But there not a chance that the Sydney Roosters will collapse financially. The Sydney Roosters is a perfectly managed club, with a brilliant entrepreneurial chairman named Nick Politis, and the support of a highly profitable Easts Leagues Club. So your question is completely irrelevant to the current situation, where we have the Peptides club, not the Sydney Roosters, threatened with financial collapse.

Hi Albert

Long time fan of your posts - first time replying......

I find it hard to agree with you here.

What happens when Uncle Nick passes and the heir to the throne decides he likes soccer better. We will see Sydney FC become a powerhouse in the A-League while the roosters will become the Perth City Roosters.

txta2

Bench
The Roosters have enough assets and investment businesses they could own the NRL, hence their position in the comp.Fk them, back on topic.
Chad Townsends hair and tan are looking good today at training. Looks like he is still running the Sharks social media accounts.

Hi Albert

Long time fan of your posts - first time replying......

I find it hard to agree with you here.

What happens when Uncle Nick passes and the heir to the throne decides he likes soccer better. We will see Sydney FC become a powerhouse in the A-League while the roosters will become the Perth City Roosters.

Whoever succeeds a deceased or aging Nick Politis will be a rugby league loving business man with a mandate to keep the Sydney Roosters rugby league club running in tip top shape. None of the Roosters Board of Directors lives in Perth and nobody on the Board, not to mention the fans, will want the club to be relocated there. Perth has its own rival syndicates bidding for the rights to a new franchise.

Expect in the long term future to see the Sydney Roosters continue to flourish as a top club, brilliantly coached by Trent Robinson, playing alongside new franchises from Perth, Brisbane, and Wellington.

Meth

Staff member
So, Sharks fans- 5 rounds in, how are you feeling about Johnson? (Genuine question- I'm not trolling)